11 Questions Everyone Has The First Week Of November

11 Questions Everyone Has the  First Week of November

Where did the year go?

33

Somehow we managed to make it to the 11th month of the year. I'm not sure quite how we got here or what the month will hold. What I do know is that I am amazed at how fast time is passing.

1. Where did the year go?

I know that everyone says that time passes in the blink of an eye, but this year was just ridiculous. I'm pretty sure last month was like July?? Thanksgiving... Christmas is almost here... Then New Years...

2. How many days until Thanksgiving?

It's been a while since the last time I've had a meal that took longer than 5 minutes to make or wasn't concocted from random ingredients I have around my house. Thanksgiving sounds pretty good right around now. Mainly because I get to sleep in and then eat and then nap. The perfect day.

3. How many days until Christmas?

Okay, it might seem far away now, but it will be here before you know it! It's the most wonderful time of the year...

4. How much food can my body consume in one day?

After what seems like a year of eating one "meal" a day, we finally get that one meal that is worth waiting all year for. Not to mention, you can eat as much as you want.

5. Should I start working out before or after Thanksgiving?

It's a lose-lose either way the day of. If you triple the number of calories that you normally eat in a day, I think it will be totally fine. So if your Thanksgiving meal looks anything like mine, plan on working out before AND after.

6. Wait. There are how many weeks left in the semester?

Not enough, I know the last thing you want to do while home for break is homework... so maybe just look at what you have due the day you get back the day before you get back. Finals are scary and they are coming in hot.

7. Where did all of my money go?

Honestly, I ask myself the same thing every day. Picking up a few extra shifts before the holiday shifts might be a good idea so that you're not completely broke this winter.

8. Who has the best sales this year for Black Friday?

Everyone. Look online. Check out blogs. Talk to your friends. Save money and still get everyone what they want. Also, don't forget about Cyber Monday.

9. How long is Thanksgiving Break?

Not long enough, before you know it, the long weekend is over and it's time to go back to normal. Appreciate the time you have with your family and relax while the time is still here.

10. When are elections this year?

NOVEMBER 6TH. Make your opinions heard and get out and vote. Vote early or get an absentee ballot or go in person. It doesn't matter. JUST. DO. IT.

11. Why is it so cold?

It's winter. You could have lived anywhere and you chose here. That is why.