Get Hyped Because There Is A "National Day Of" Something Every Single Day In November

There is delicious food to celebrate almost every day next month.

2058

It seems that every time we get on social media, our timeline is filled with pictures of food celebrating "National Day Of (insert)" There are multiple "National Day Of('s)" every day and National Day Calendar keeps track of every single one of them. In past years, "National Day Of" has popped up everywhere, as these random holidays give people something to celebrate, and a reason to pig out on delicious food and update their social media about it.

While "National Day Of" holidays vary from day to day, there is almost always at least one "National Day Of" on a given day that involves food. If you're every struggling to figure out what to cook for dinner on a given day (specifically in November for the purpose of this article), or if you just want something to celebrate (because who doesn't want to celebrate??), National Day Calendar has got you covered.

Take a look at 30 "National Day Of('s)" throughout the month of November. Warning: Make sure you are near a kitchen because you will become dangerously hungry after reading through this.

November 1: National Calzone Day

November 2: National Men Make Dinner Day

This should be a national holiday every day.

November 3: National Sandwich Day

November 4: National Candy Day

November 5: National Doughnut Day

It's National Doughnut Day in my world every day.

November 6: National Nachos Day

November 7: National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day

Bittersweet chocolate? How sad.

November 8: National Cappuccino Day

November 9: National Scrapple Day

November 9 isn't going to be a very tasteful day.

November 10: National Vanilla Cupcake Day

November 11: National Sundae Day

November 12: National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Da

Wait, this isn't a national holiday every day???

November 13: National Indian Pudding Day

November 14: National Spicy Guacamole Day

For all you guacamole lovers out there (not me), today is your day.

November 15: National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day

After 14 days of delicious food and tasteful eating, it's time to clean all the leftovers out of your fridge to make room for new ones!! And you fridge probably smells pretty bad by now.

November 16: National Fast Food Day

The greatest day of the year; a day devoted to stuffing your face with cheeseburgers that are 1,000 calories each, and a day that it's acceptable to go through McDonald's and not get a salad, but honestly, who buys a salad at McDonald's anyways??

November 17: National Take A Hike Day

After more than two weeks of eating delicious, mostly unhealthy food, it's time to balance out all of the carbs, sugar, and calories by taking a hiking and getting some fresh air and exercise.

November 18: National Adoption Day

I already own 10 dogs and November 18 gives me a reason to own 11 (or 12 or 13 or 27)!! Adopting a pet means you have a friend to chow down on food with.

November 19: National Carbonated with Caffeine Day

November 20: National Peanut Butter Fudge Day

November 21: National Stuffing Day

November 22: National Jukebox Day

Snack while listening to some awesome tunes, or dance around while you're eating to get exercise while consuming a large calorie intake!!

November 23: Take a break and eat some turkey because IT'S THANKSGIVING!!!!

November 24: National Sardines Day

On November 24, good luck to you because it's going to be a fishy day.

November 25: National Parfait Day

November 26: National Cake Day AND National Cookie Day

Why pick just one when you can eat both!!! Although, I already eat cake and cookies regularly so now I have a purpose.

November 27: November Craft Jerky Day

November 28: National French Toast Day

Wikimedia

November 29: (National) Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting (Day)

Instead of eating at home, check out the awesome eateries throughout New York City and stop by the remarkable, beautiful tree lighting on your way home.

November 30: National Mousse Day

November is going to be one delicious, unhealthy month. Take these "National Day Of('s)" with stride and eat all the doughnuts, pizza, cookies, and candy you want because it's a celebration.