Quarantine Positives

Quarantine Positives

I have observed various ways in which quarantine can be good, and here are some of them.

60
Quarantine Positives

After being quarantined and blocked off from society for a while, I have adjusted to this new way of life with a sort of routine. Although this has been a struggle, I have notied many positive things happening along the way: with the Earth, with my family, and with people in general.

There have been various report of ecological improvements in the natural world due to the lack of human activity caused by corona. Due to significantly less traffic on the road, carbon dioxide emissions have reduced significantly around the world causing less air pollution, especially in major cities. The internal movement of plates in the earth has decreased and subsequently tremors in places sitting on plates have been less harmful.

In addition to the environment, I have observed may positive things happening in my own family. We are all together under one roof again, and although being together after such a long time can sometimes get frustrating, we are interacting much more. We eat together when we can and spend more time together than before. We have come up with things to do together and talk more. My sisters and I have definitely become closer after sharing the same space in such close quarters. We have done things like karaoke over Zoom with our cousins and game night online, something I don't think would've happened before.

I have observed positive changes in people in general as well. I have seen people's creativity go above and beyond because of the extra free time they have now. I see people reaching out to old friends and reconnecting, and even making new friends during quarantine. I also see people finding fun things to do with friends virtually because they cannot see them in person. One thing I have discovered is called Netflix Party where you can watch Netflix with others and even chat with them while it is happening; I did this with my dance team and it was a blast.

In the end, this period of time will only be what we make of it; quarantine can be something enjoyable if it is looked at positively and optimistically.

From Your Site Articles