Quotes are like life's miniature lessons encapsulated into a sentence or two. Sometimes quotes are formed around a certain realization after a specific experience. Sometimes they stem from a deeper realization. Nevertheless, I love quotes because they can help normalize our problems, motivate or inspire us, and/or give us new outlooks on a certain situation or idea. Values, morals, life-lessons, epiphanies, angers, and more can all be captured within a single quote. While sometimes we must experience a quote's meaning or realization in order to truly understand it, reading them can make us aware of these ideas in the first place. I personally just like reading quotes to give myself a little boost of motivation or hope at the start of my day.

So-- here are some of my favorite quotes that have to do with loving yourself, loving others, life, motivation, struggles, and more.

1. "Once you stop looking for what you want, you'll find what you need."

2. "If you're doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you've come."

3. "It's too easy to focus on the imperfect and take for granted the things we should be grateful for."

4. "Treat yourself the same way you'd treat a friend. "

5. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -John Campbell

6. "You only get one chance at life. You're born once, you die once. But you can change the middle as much as you want."

images.pexels.com

7. "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

8. "There's no harder, only hard."

Studying Pexels

9. "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way." -Martin Luther King Jr.

10. "Think of a time you were embarrassed. Easy, right? Now think of a time someone else was embarrassed. It's a lot harder to do, isn't it?"

11. "It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop." -Confucius

12. "Stop hating yourself for everything that you aren't, and start loving yourself for everything you already are."

https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-lying-on-green-grass-while-holding-pencil-1458318/

13. "Because most people don't, some people should."

Have an amazing day~