18 Quotes For When You Need Encouragement
Wellbeing

18 Positive Quotes For When You Need Encouragement

Positivity > Negativity

374
Photo by Jakob Owens on Unsplash
Photo by Jakob Owens on Unsplash

You know, I was searching through Pinterest, trying to figure out what to write about for my article, when I saw a quote and clicked on it. It was a positive and uplifting quote, which gave me my idea. I thought I would find some quotes and sayings that I thought were positive and encouraging and type them up. Lo and behold, here are 18 positive quotes for when you need encouragement. I hope you enjoy these and I hope they help. :)

1. "A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you it will start to feel like one. Time spent appreciating is time worth living."

2. "Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve." ~J.K. Rowling

3. "But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They're people, places, memories, and pictures. They're feelings and moments and smiles and laughter."

4. "Don't chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Just do your thing."

5. "Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal."

6. "Every day is a fresh start."

7. "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." ~ Vincent van Gogh

8. "Life is tough, my darling, but so are you."

9. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

10. "Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there who needs what you have to give."

11. "Not everyone believes in her and not everyone supports her, but her God goes with her and that's what sustains her." ~ Morgan Harper Nichols

12. "One day you will look back on this season and know that you are truly blessed, and not because you were perfect but because you found perfect grace in the worst of it." ~ Morgan Harper Nichols

13. "She's not confident because of what she's done, but because of what God has done in her." ~ Morgan Harper Nichols

14. "Staying positive doesn't mean you don't feel sad or angry sometimes; it means you keep on going anyway."

15. "Though the weight of the world tried to pull her into its bottomless sea, His Love was the raft that kept her from sinking. Wave after wave, He steadied her soul. Wave after wave, He made her whole." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

16. "We have to realize that our lives could be gone in a moment. There are no guarantees that we will be here at this time next year. Learn to live each day to the fullest. Don't complain. Don't focus on what's wrong. Be grateful for the opportunity to experience each day."

17. "You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving. Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life. You are not in competition with anyone else. Plan to outdo your past, not other people."

18. "Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth."

I really hope these quotes encouraged, inspired, or helped you! These were some quotes that stood out to me, so I thought I'd share them here. I hope you guys enjoyed them!