Everyone loves a good quote. Here are seven to get you through whatever troubles you may be facing this week.
1. "All things are difficult before they are easy." -Thomas Fuller
Whatever situation you are in, whether it be a funky time in your life or maybe something a bit tougher, it is always important to remember that there will always be a hard part before you are in easier waters.
2. "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -Will Rogers
I love this one! If you are blessed right now to consider yourself gliding through life, keep in mind that you create your destiny!
3. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." Helen Keller
A very beautiful quote by an inspirational woman. Someone with so much darkness in her life was able to brighten up the lives of so many and leave a print on generations to come.
4. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is you-er than you." -Dr. Seuss.
A classic and very true! How amazing is it that out of the billions of people on earth, there is no one exactly like you, even if you have a twin!
5. "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Another important thing to remember is that big things don't happen over night! Take the time you need and don't rush things.
6. "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -Dalai Lama
Treating other people with kindness and respect is an amazing way to bring more light into your life.
7. "If you love it, never give up on it." -Lacy Janson
Maybe you can't draw as well as you'd like, or you can't sing like an angel... but if you love it, why stop? Who cares? Do what please you!