Review of the Popular International Calls App

Comfi Cheap International Calls App provides a modern alternative to calling cards. With this mobile app, users can make low-cost international calls to over 200 countries.

47

Comfi Cheap International Calls App provides a modern alternative to calling cards. With this mobile app, users can make low-cost international calls to over 200 countries. It also includes several other useful calling features that are worth exploring. Here is a closer look at what you can expect from the Comfi app.

Why Choose the Comfi Cheap International Calls App?

Finding reliable international call apps is not always easy. Some apps are difficult to use or include hidden fees. There are also apps that regularly experience errors.

You do not need to worry about these issues with the Comfi app. You get a convenient option for placing inexpensive international calls.

The interface is streamlined and easy to navigate. You can add your contacts from your phone and instantly start making calls to other countries.

Besides low rates on foreign calls, you can make free calls to anyone else that uses the app.

The Comfi app is best suited for those that regularly make overseas calls

Comfi App Key Features

Who created the Comfi international call app? Communication Fidelity is a business with over a decade of experience in the telecommunications industry. Their website, Comfi.com, is the most visited phone card site online.

With the Comfi app, you get access to the vast range of products offered through the website. Some of the key features of the app include:

• Inexpensive international calls
  • Free calls to other Comfi app users
  • No internet required *
  • Internet VoIP calls
  • Live chat and phone support
  • Available on iOS and Android devices

International calling cards provide a way to make inexpensive phone calls to other countries. With the Comfi app, you can now make inexpensive international calls without purchasing separate calling cards.

You simply download the app on your iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet. You can test the app with the provided free** talk time. Start calling abroad instantly without signing up.

If you decide to use the app, you get charged a low rate for international calls. You can also view the current rates directly from the app.

To make international calls, you add credit to your account. You are then charged the current mobile rates when calling any of the more than 200 countries covered with the Comfi app.

Usage and Interface

The Comfi app is a great example of easy-to-use international calling software. The interface is simple, allowing anyone to start saving on foreign calls.

The app contains just four main screens:

• Recent Calls
  • Contacts
  • Keypad
  • Account

The Recent Calls tab includes your recent call history. You can view all the calls that you placed, the duration of the call, and the cost of the call.

Under your Contacts tab, you can view and add contacts. You do not need to perform any complicated steps to add your contacts to the app, they are imported directly from your phone.

The Keypad tab is a standard phone keypad, allowing you to manually enter a number. Under the account tab, you can view your account details. This is where you can add credit, view your purchase history, check the calling rates, and change your app settings.

Overall, it's a simple app to operate and the perfect alternative to international phone cards.

Pros of Comfi

The main advantage of using cheap international calls apps is to save money on foreign calls. With Comfi, you may save up to 98% when calling another country. Besides saving on international calls, Comfi offers the following benefits:

• Free calls to other Comfi users
  • Simple interface
  • VoIP calling
  • No hidden fees
  • Available on iOS and Android devices

If you have contacts that also have the Comfi app, you can place calls to them for free. Let your friends, family, or foreign business contacts know about the app so that you can enjoy no-cost international calls.

Besides free Comfi calls and a simple interface, you get VoIP calling. This allows you to place phone calls through your WiFi network instead of relying on a mobile phone carrier.

You can also download this app on iOS or Android smartphones and tablets. It is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

Cons of Comfi

There are no noticeable drawbacks to using Comfi. It is one of the most preferred international calling apps and should meet the needs of a wide range of users.

A very small group of users have complained about dropped calls and other connectivity issues. However, connectivity issues are typically the result of issues with cell phone coverage or the user's home WiFi network. It is unlikely that these issues are directly related to the app.

Final Thoughts on Comfi

Is Comfi the best international calling app? There are dozens of mobile apps that claim to offer low cost or free international calls. Unfortunately, many of these other apps include hidden fees or inferior service.

With the Comfi mobile app, you can trust that you are getting great rates for foreign calls without any hassle. You simply get a streamlined user interface and the option to contact other Comfi users for free. If you regularly make international calls, you should download the app and test it for yourself.

* Available in the US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Australia, New Zealand,

**Available from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Japan, Ireland, Italy, France and by request