​Poetry On Odyssey: Flowers

​Poetry On Odyssey: Flowers

A poem about moving onto the next chapter

57
​Poetry On Odyssey: Flowers
Photo by Evie Shaffer from Pexels

Tears fall from my eyes

as the raindrops pelt against the window,

feeling as though my body is buried under six feet of snow,

yet, I know that I am just curled up on the couch.

Little did I know

that right out my window the snow has begun to melt,

and as the flowers begin to bloom

a spark is beginning to ignite in my own soul.

I talk too much

but then again I don't talk enough,

there's nothing in this world that will ever make you happy

and I wished I knew that

before I ever followed you to the other side,

but now as the flowers bloom

I begin to take on a new form,

one which you will never notice

because I will become a spirit that haunts your memory.

There was once a time where I thought to myself,

"How will I ever find love again?"

But now I know that I am done crying over you,

done with how I used to feel about myself,

curled up with tightness in my chest,

listening to the only song pelting against my own window.

How do I love again?

How do I trust again?

I follow the flowers that are blooming from the snow,

become anew,

become a new version of what I used to be,

and let that spark ignite a fire inside of me,

so I can take on what lies ahead of me.

1169037

737898

750381

484048

298204

437468

14 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts Your S.O. Will Love

If they love you, they're not going to care if you didn't get them some expensive diamond necklace or Rolex watch; they just want you.

294947

Let me preface this by saying I am not a bad girlfriend.

I am simply a forgetful one.

10 Helpful Tips For College Students Taking Online Courses This Semester

Here are several ways to easily pass an online course.

198515
Photo by Vlada Karpovich on Pexels

With spring semester starting, many college students are looking to take courses for the semester. With the pandemic still ongoing, many students are likely looking for the option to take online courses.

Online courses at one time may have seemed like a last minute option for many students, but with the pandemic, they have become more necessary. Online courses can be very different from taking an on-campus course. You may be wondering what the best way to successfully complete an online course is. So, here are 10 helpful tips for any student who is planning on taking online courses this semester!