Are Pharmaceutical Companies Keeping Us Sick?

Why would they end their large source of income?

245
Lucas Vasquez

Polio was eliminated in 1979 after radical vaccination efforts. Smallpox was eradicated in 1980 after strict surveillance and ring vaccination. Other illnesses are on the list of possibly eliminated or eradicated diseases: polio, malaria, mumps, dracunculiasis, lymphatic filariasis, measles, rubella, rinderpest, and pork tapeworm. Survivors of some illnesses built an immunity to the disease. Strong vaccinations helped reduce the illness until it was eliminated.

Scientists claim new strains of influenza generate with each flu season. Antigens in the flu vaccine must change each year to fend off the new strain, according to The College of Physicians of Philadelphia. This is why influenza has not yet been eliminated.

However, influenza has been around for at least 500 years. Scientists have the technology to remove cancer, create clones of animals, and impregnate infertile women. But they can’t find a vaccine to eliminate influenza?

In today’s society, money makes the world go around. Everything people do in life is based on how much money they will get out of it. So, if scientists are making so much money off the flu vaccine, why would they ever want to find a complete cure for the flu? If they eliminated influenza, their source of income would stop. The rich would no longer get richer.

Think about this for a moment: what if scientists are purposely creating a vaccine that will keep people sick so they continually return for another vaccine? For all we know, scientists may already have a cure. But they are keeping it hidden so we keep getting the flu and the chemical engineers keep making money. They’re lining their own pockets and feel absolutely ZERO remorse about it.

If left untreated, influenza can turn into pneumonia and may even become fatal. Unfortunately, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does not track how many cases of influenza result in a fatality. And why is that? I sure would like to know. The CDC not tracking fatalities makes it seems like they are trying to hide something.

Influenza surveillance centers monitor influenza strains currently circulating. Data is reported and any new mutations are identified. The World Health Organization (WHO) then takes responsibility for selecting three strains most likely to appear in the coming flu season. One vaccine is developed to protect against all three strains.

How do we know for sure if those three strains are actually the most potent strains for that flu season? WHO does not release the findings of which strains currently exist in society. They only release the names of the strains being fought by the vaccine.

People have no way of knowing for sure if the flu vaccine we are receiving is actually doing any good. Considering the number of lies in the media these days, the CDC and WHO could be blatantly telling us false stories about what vaccines they are creating. The organizations could be working together to create a vaccine that keeps the flu circulating. If they keep people slightly sick year after year, they keep getting a big fat paycheck. Their paycheck is at the expense of our health. And we have no way of knowing if we will ever eliminate influenza.