I Definitely Didn't See Peter Weber With Kelly Flanagan Coming... Or Did I?

Wait, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's… a predetermined relationship update?

16

Early this month, is was strongly hinted that Peter Weber is now in a relationship with the attorney Kelly Flanagan. Who could see this coming, right? Well, I think the signs were there.

Many audiences were just drawn into the hype of the finale of season 24 of "The Bachelor" to see this coming.

I recall how Kelly was as cool as a cucumber while the seventh elimination round was commencing. To be honest, her attitude was quite bold. She sat back and proceeded to take a nap while Peter went on to talk to the other women.

However, Kelly was surprised and upset when she was sent home.

Honestly, that episode was a mess and poor Pilot Pete was stuck with women that were simply not good partners for him. There was a lot of dramatic flare, and the thought that went through my mind was that Peter wasn't really in love with any of those final contestants.

It just didn't seem or look convincing.

Yes, Peter is a bit fresh in the romantic department, and it did cost him when he finally realized he had to let Hannah-Ann go and break up with Madison Prewett. But who can blame the guy? I would fumble too, and I would not know what to do if I had to deal with those beautiful and strong women.

Peter was not ready for true love.

Being on "The Bachelor" and finding your one true love in two months is a whirlwind of emotions and pressure. Despite his mistakes and emotional turbulences, I believe Pilot Pete has shaped into a better man.

We are now left with the free choice of Kelly.

It should also be noted that Kelly was not in the final Tell All in this past season. My suspicion is that she and Peter may have been an item before the tell-all. Or, at the very least, there was a kindling of passion and romantic interest.

Peter and Kelly were careful to not expose this to the media, knowing that there would be a negative backlash. (Yes, I am assuming, but one can hope right?)

In the beginning of the 24th "Bachelor" season, Kelly had an edge. She did meet Peter before the show after all, and that got the ball rolling for them.

Kelly is funny, well-spoken and kind.

If anyone has been following Kelly and Peter on social media, they will have noticed that they are together and appear to be closer than friends. What really had my head spinning was the post Peter made on Instagram with him and Kelly in a plane.

There you have it, folks. Honestly, I am happy for Peter and Kelly. It's a good match that came full circle without the fluff and dramatic flare of "The Bachelor."

Then again, sometimes you just need a push in the wrong direction to get somewhere you know is right.