Will Peter Weber Stay Single On 'The Bachelor'?

10 Reasons Peter Weber Might Leave 'The Bachelor' Season 24 As A Bachelor

Will he stick the landing?

1087
ABC

Season 24 of "The Bachelor" has been a doozy.

Peter Weber has everyone watching laughing at him, yelling at him, or simply just feeling bamboozled.

With three girls left, and with each of them hardly being the front-runner, it's time to ask if Peter ends this season just like he started it: single.

Here are 10 reasons Peter Weber might still be a bachelor at the end of "The Bachelor" season 24:

1. Victoria F. is crazy.

No offense, but come on.

2. Madison is a virgin.

And she's made it pretty clear that him sleeping with the other girls is a deal-breaker.

3. Hannah Ann is just too vanilla.

She doesn't have any red flags, and ironically, that's her red flag.

4. Hannah B. broke Peter's heart and he never really recovered.

What happens in windmills stays in windmills, apparently forever.

5. When you fall in love with several people, are you really in love with anyone?

Spoiler alert: no.

6. Peter has already alluded to the fact that no one will be able to predict how this season ends.

He called the season "unspoilable," so here I am trying to spoil it.

7. In the previews for the finale, he makes his mom cry...

Which can't be a good sign.

8. He's had a lot of his red flags all along.

Maybe it's time we take these more seriously.

9. The fact that no engagements have leaked yet... anywhere.

Either ABC is getting really good at this, or...

10. What better way for a professional pilot to end his season of "The Bachelor" than failing to stick the landing.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.