6 Signs That Suggest Peter And Kelley Have Been Together For WAY Longer Than They've Admitted

Will you accept this evidence?

5655
@pilot_pete and @kelleyflanagan on Instagram

After weeks of rumors and speculation, "The Bachelor's" Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan have confirmed their romance... kind of.

Just this week, Peter spoke on multiple Bachelor Nation podcasts, appearing to finally come clean about everything that's gone on between him and his fifth runner-up, Kelley over the last few months. According to him, they ran into each other for the first time since taping their season on the night before the Super Bowl, but have NOT been in communication until very recently, when they coincidentally met up again while out with friends.

Now, things between them are heating up, and Peter is even quarantined in Kelley's Chicago apartment. Still, he says that they are NOT officially dating, but are taking things slow.

Despite their apparent transparency, there are several details that just DO NOT add up. We've gathered all the evidence that Peter and Kelley have actually been "together" for much longer than they're admitting, and it's pretty incriminating.

1. Kelley straight up lied about not seeing Peter since she left the show.

In an interview on March 11, Kelley was asked if she'd seen Peter since she left the show, and she responded: "Uhm, no I haven't seen Peter. I think Peter's doing his own thing."

But now that their relationship is public, Peter is claiming they ran into each other "serendipitously" in Miami on the night before the Super Bowl, which was February 1.

Why would Kelley have lied about coincidentally running into each other if, at the time, there was nothing going on between them?

2. She acted like she was "with Peter" back in early March.

On the same night as her interview above, Kelley took a photo with Nick Viall, which he later posted on Instagram. Nick's caption read: "She's not with Peter," which he says he thought would be an innocent, funny line amid rumors that she WAS dating Pete.

On Nick's "The Viall Files" podcast, however, he mentions to Peter that he asked Kelley before posting this very photo, and says she was very weird about it. Describing his confusion, he says, "I thought this is a harmless f*cking caption, what is the problem?... And it makes a lot of sense now."

3. Peter was heard talking about Kelley at a party on February 13.

Let us not forget the time Peter was at the same house party as Kylie Jenner. In the audio of her Instagram story, Peter can be heard clearly saying "She's like, 'I need to talk to you,' and it's Kelley."

This sounds a lot like how he described first meeting Kelley when they ran into each other in a hotel lobby. But if, at the time this video was taken, Peter had only just run into Kelley for a minute at the Super Bowl, and was otherwise recently single but pursuing a relationship with Madison, why would he be discussing Kelley at all?

4. Peter's entire family has followed Kelley on Instagram since AT LEAST the first week of March.

At the start of March, fans began to notice that all of the Webers followed Kelley (and no other contestants) on Instagram, and she followed them all back. Peter's brother's girlfriend included. Sorry, but that MUST mean she had met them by then.

5. Barb commented on Kelley's Instagram post calling her "my fav" and inviting her to lunch immediately following "After The Final Rose."

This was on March 11. Do we really think it's possible that Peter's mother had never met Kelley at this point?

6. Kelley and Madi appeared to be extremely close when the season first started airing, but have not publicly engaged with each other since mid-February.

Sure, friendships can fade with time, but the timing here is VERY suspicious.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.