Is 'The Bachelor' Peter Weber Dating Kelley Flanagan?

7 Reasons I'm Convinced 'The Bachelor' Lied To Us And Peter Is Secretly Dating Kelley Right Now

Looks like Pilot Pete likes "fun" after all.

28412
ABC

Season 24 of "The Bachelor" may have ended last night, but Bachelor Nation got everything but closure from its two-night finale.

After an unexpected proposal to Hannah Ann, Peter jumped ship because he was still "torn in two different directions." We were then led to believe that he stayed single and sad until Chris Harrison interfered and reunited him and Madison.

This could have resulted in a happy "After the Final Rose" ending for Pete and Madi, but unfortunately that's not how it played out. Though Chris Harrison clearly wanted them to say they're going to give a relationship a try, Peter MAJORLY struggled to commit to anything with Madison on camera. Sure, he said he loves her, but he never suggested they jump into a real relationship.

This was all curious and frustrating, but even MORE curious and frustrating was the fact that KELLEY was in the audience! Kelley, who got sent home week seven and hasn't been heard from since.

Her presence led me to do some digging, and I am now entirely convinced the finale was a sham and Kelley and Peter are currently dating for the following reasons.

1. Chris Harrison said it was "important" that Kelley was at "After The Final Rose."

Why was it important? Zero events in the finale had anything to do with Kelley.

2. Kelley wasn't invited to the "Women Tell All" taping.

Kelley was an important presence on this season with a significant amount of screen time. Why wouldn't see be invited if girls who went home during the first few weeks were?

3. Chris Harrison previously claimed Kelley wasn't at "Women Tell All" because she "didn’t play an integral part of the storyline."

Which is obviously BS. Could the real reason she wasn't invited be that they knew she had rekindled things with Peter?

4. Peter's entire family follows Kelley on Instagram, and she follows them back.

Peter's brother's girlfriend included. Sorry, but that MUST mean she's met them.

5. Peter's mom, Barbra, just commented on Kelley's Instagram posts calling her her favorite contestant and inviting her to lunch.

6. Many suspect that Peter and Kelley were "intimate" before this season even began.

We all know they met at a wedding last year, and it's possible their history was more involved than they led on.

7. Peter was heard on Kylie Jenner's Instagram story saying Kelley's name while at a party last month.

Why would Peter be talking about Kelley months after their relationship ended? This is all the proof I need, honestly.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.