The Reason Ariana Grande Broke Up With Pete Is Because He Sent Intimate Photos Of Her To Mac Miller

There Is A Crazy Rumor Pete Davidson Sent Mac Miller Intimate Pics Of Ariana To ‘Claim Her’

Please, GOD let this be false.

6
Image Credit: Ariana Grande on Instagram

Everyone and their mothers are wondering what happened to the Ariana Grande and Peter Davidson after they called their engagement off a few days ago.

According to TMZ, both parties just agreed that "they are not ready for such a huge commitment."

But, after Davidson covered up his Grande tat behind his ear I can't help but wonder "what the heck happened guys?'

And, Ariana deleted some pictures of the couple and Pete deleted his social media for the time being.

How do you expect anyone to believe this was a peaceful breakup?

The Internet has a new theory behind their breakup. None of it's confirmed but in the everyday drama that media portrays I can't help but want to believe it. According to The Hollywood Gossip, Pete Davidson sent intimate photos of Ariana to Mac Miller as a way to taunt him that their relationship was truly over.

Apparently, Ariana Grande found out from Mac Miller's family this past weekend.

Originally, it was reported that TMZ was first to break this news, but BuzzFeed concluded that TMZ has no information on this alleged rumor from TMZ.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me that Pete Davidson would stoop to this level. In recent months, his behavior has been extremely problematic.

At Aretha Franklin's funeral Bill Clinton "eye'd up" Grande and Davidson "stuck up" for her by saying that he'd "never been prouder." But wait, it gets worse. After Grande was literally groped on live TV by the pastor, ET confirmed that Davidson spoke out by saying that he "felt bad" for him because he "didn't mean it." And just comforted Ariana by calling her "so hot."

Wow, does this all sound so familiar? Why the hell would Ariana—this POWERFUL woman—stay with someone who literally belittles her character and women in general.

Oh, wait. Remember on SNL when he "joked" about hiding her birth control so that she'd stay with him?

Weekend Update: Pete Davidson on His Engagement to Ariana Grande - SNL

If you ask me, Pete's character adds up to these allegations. But we won't know for sure until more info hits the public.

I hope for Ariana's mental health and well being this is false. But, I feel like so many people are standing up for Davidson because he's a comedian and has little to no empathy for anything what so ever.

Even Barstool Sports can confirm his lack of empathy when he told Howard Stern that he tries to hold out longer during sex so, he thinks about his father (a firefighter who died in 911) being burned alive.

While it has yet to be confirmed if Pete Davidson did send intimate photos of Ariana to Mac Miller, Davidson does not deserve sympathy during this breakup.

Whether the rumors are true or not, for Davidson's sake, he'll want to keep this under wraps. He said he was getting death threats before, I could only imagine what would happen if this was proven true.

But, for now, we'll just wait till someone comments on the breakup and hold our own assumptions. I'm just happy my girl Ariana realized her worth.