Ariana Grande And Pete Davidson Came Long After Mac Miller’s Drug Addiction, So Please Leave Her Alone
Friendships

We don't fault others from leaving toxic relationships, so why blame her for it all

306
https://www.instagram.com/arianagrande/?hl=en
@arianagrande

No matter how in love with someone a person is, they can only take so much before their breaking point.

We do not know what happened between Ariana Grande and Mac Miller. We don't know what instance led to their May break up, or what was going on in either of their heads. But what we do know is that Ariana Grande is not the reason for Mac Miller's death, addiction is the reason for it.

A disease that most people refuse to even call a disease, something that most just slide under the rug.

But it is a very real problem for a lot of people and their loved ones. We don't know what was said or what was done regarding Mac's substance issues, but what we do know is that Ariana is a woman who no matter how much she loved him, she deserved happiness. Substance abuse is hardest on the loved ones of those that are affected by it, and she was no exception. She saw that she needed to leave for possible her own mental health, how can we fault her for that.

Many of us have been in toxic relationships where we had to leave just for our own sake, no one is blaming those for actions of their former partners. So again, why should she be any different? It shouldn't have to come to a point where she must disable her Instagram because people are blasting her with comments blaming her. She is mourning him just as we all, probably more so, we should not make this even harder on her than it already is. It all comes down to one thing, we do not know what was going on in their personal relationship, we do not know what kind of pain either of them was going through.

We should not be blaming her for walking away from a toxic relationship, one that she never bashed in the media and only offered love and support afterwards for.

Ariana Grande was not the reason for Mac Miller's death, substance abuse was. This is why substance abuse is so hard and no one wants to talk about it being the real reason for so many deaths. Instead, everyone wants to blame everything else, such as the girl who left a toxic relationship.

Mourn Mac Miller now, listen to his music on repeat and remember him for the amazing artist that he is.

But DO NOT put this blame on a girl who is mourning just the same as you are, she lost someone important to her too.