People Who are doomed to change the world!

Doomed to change the world!

20

We live in very hard times, pandemic, economic, hatred and lack of tolerance. But in such tough times we need examples, of common heroes, who dedicate their life to help those in needs, to fight injustice, to be small but significant change. Such is the case with Iliyan Kuzmanov, a social entrepreneur, a writer, an activist, who speak and do things in Rock and Roll style. He is unique example, that one ordinary man can be a change in the world.

May be an image of 4 people, including Iliyan Kuzmanov, beard and people standing

In the world news feed our attention focused by a 'rock and roll' book tour that took in Macedonia, Serbia, Romania and Turkey. Kuzmanov understands the benefit of stand out, and his book has it in spades.

Immersed in fake news and oppressive societies, Kuzmanov's recommendation that we become active community citizens and play a role in the decision making around us and the world in which we live will resonate with all those keen to instigate change. But he is a real active citizen, his social venture Ezo, was named best in London, and one of the last with soul in England, by the biggest cultural portal there. Because he put his soul in everything he is doing. All the profit of the book is going to clean the world oceans, together with Trash Heroes in Thailand. But in general, all the profit of all Iliyan business activities, were going to change people's lives. And believe me, he is a money wizard with multimillion ventures, who is doing all that for the common good.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

His book "If you meet Buddha kill him", is a jaw dropping honest experience. It is a journey to internal, to the self, earth, soul, ego, desires, fears, creativity, and art. Iliyan is a modern Dale Carnegie, who does not want to change your life with that book, but he will certainly do. And in one moment will come the second part of the book, that is a piece of a magical realism, a soft dream, that erupt into delirium dance, before to empty your emotion… A bohemian experience.

But that is not enough for Iliyan, he is a person who live his life with purpose. He was doing pro vaccination campaigns in Bulgaria, a country with terrible vaccination rate. He was standing for human right, human dignities, against discrimination, against racism, alone, but always tall. There he was fighting against human traffic, corruption, domestic violence, in an unequal fight. But sometimes David beats Goliath.

No description available.

There is a new breed of artists, very confident rebels. Breaking all the rules, hierarchy, because he is certain that all of us has the capacity to do art, the only ingredient is passion. Just in the name of pleasure of doing art, of pleasure meeting public, to travel, to discover different culture. Or to find something in? His name is Iliyan Kuzmanov, he is a successful entrepreneur, money-maker, but in the last few years he is looking for Nirvana in a very bizarre ways… because he is hopeless romantic.