10 Drugstore Makeup Products That Are Just As Good As High-End Products
popular

Don't miss out on these hidden gems.

48430
Makeuppix

The makeup section at the drugstore is huge. So many brands, so many products. What's worth your money and what isn't? While a lot of drugstore makeup products are duds, some products are just as great as other high-end products. Here are my makeup must-haves from the drugstore.

***Prices may be different depending on the retailer and day. Always look for sales and coupons!***

1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer — $5.25

Of every concealer at the drugstore, this is hands down my ride or die. It is medium-coverage but can be built up to a full-coverage, and it looks beautiful and natural on the skin. The sponge-tip applicator makes application easy and effortless. The only downside is that the color selection is not very diverse. However, another popular concealer at the drugstore is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. There are more diverse shades to choose from, but I prefer the Age Rewind over the Fit me because I have found that the coverage is better.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder — $7.99

This setting powder is one of my all-time favorites and can easily compete with my high-end setting powders. The powder is smooth and makes the skin look flawless without looking cakey. It also ensures that my foundation and concealer stay in place and look beautiful all day long.

3. NYX Cosmetics Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer — $15.99

I am rarely impressed with primers from the drugstore. They either feel like they are doing nothing or cause my foundations to slip and slide all over my face. The NXY Angel Veil primer is one of the few primers from the drugstore that I grab over some of my other high-end primers. It really does help my makeup last all day and it makes my pores look invisible. The primer is pricier than most drugstore products, but it is definitely worth it. After all, most high-end primers are at least $30 anyway, so half-off isn't bad.

4. Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Palette in the shade 02 Bare Necessities — $11.00

Good eyeshadow palettes are almost unheard of at the drugstore. It just seems as though drugstore brands can't seem to make good eyeshadow in a palette for a good price. However, Milani changed the game with this palette. Not only are the shades buttery and pigmented, but the color scheme is perfect for the average person. There are no wild colors, and there is a lid-to-browbone shade, a transition shade, a metallic lid shade, a highlight shade and a shade to deepen the outer corner and crease. The palette comes with every color you need to create a perfect daytime look; nothing more and nothing less. The palette is compact also which makes it perfect for travelling or throwing in your purse.

5. Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo — $7.99

Of all the brow products I have tried from the drugstore, this brow pencil is the only one that is just as good at the Anastasia Brow Wiz/Definer. This came as a shock to me when I first tried it out because I had never heard any YouTube gurus talk about how amazing the pencil is. One end has the pencil which is creamy and pigmented. The other end is a sponge tip that applies the perfect amount of powder to fill in any areas that need more color, and it lasts all day long.

6. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in the shade Light Bronzer — $6.99

This bronzer is a staple in my collection because it is warm enough to bronze up my skin but cool enough to be used as a contour powder. The smell of the bronzer is also amazing. It smells like a tropical drink. It may be a little pricy compared to other bronzers at the drugstore, but I look at it as a two-in-one product and it is worth the money. Plus, drugstores always have sales and coupons. Another good bronzer at the drugstore that will save you a couple of dollars is the NYC bronzer in the shade Sunny.

7. E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in the shade Moonlight Pearl — $3.00

Highlighter are all the rage nowadays. However, due to the highlighter's popularity, high-end makeup brands have gotten away with charging an arm and a leg. E.L.F. Cosmetics recently created a highlighter that is bright and beautiful, yet the price is so affordable. E.L.F. is an amazing company because it makes great products, but charges such a fair price.

8. Milani Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso — $8.00

If you are in need of a pigmented and flattering blush, look no further. This blush would be beautiful on almost any skin tone. It leans more peach than pink, which makes you look naturally healthy instead of like you put pink blush on your cheeks. It also lasts all day, which I find is rare for most other drugstore blushes.

9. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in the shade Blackest Black — $6.99

This eyeliner is a well-known favorite of beauty gurus and for good reason. It is easy to apply, dries quickly without transferring and is extremely black. It is the perfect black gel eyeliner and I would choose it over almost any other high-end gel pot eyeliner.

10. E.L.F. Cosmetics Black Handle Brushes — $3.00–$6.00 Each

If you need makeup brushes but don't wanna spend a ton of money or buy them online, go to a store that sells E.L.F. in your area and pick up some brushes with the black handles. These brushes are just as good as high-end brushes and help me create a flawless makeup look.

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.