To Everyone With A Summer Birthday, From A Low-Key Jealous Fall Baby

When you have a fall or winter birthday all the celebrations are kinda lumped together.

294
Caroline Walker

I am low-key jealous of all the people with summer birthdays (as a person with a fall birthday) because you get to celebrate something over the summer.

When you have a fall or winter birthday all the celebrations are kinda lumped together: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, which can be a blessing and a curse. Sure summer has things like vacations and I guess Fourth of July, but it doesn't compare to the endless holidays during the colder months.

This being said, the summer birthdays get to have their celebrations (and gifts/money) spread out throughout the year and, just when you get out of school and think you are broke, your birthday comes up and you are loaded.

My November birthday, on the other hand, comes right before Thanksgiving, after Halloween, and a little before Christmas. Talk about a busy couple of months, then after that, it's like nothing happens until October rolls around again.

Although it is kinda fun, having everything together at the same time, as it is my favorite time of the year.

Summer birthdays, I have a question for you. Do you like the summer or winter time better? I am just curious because usually, people enjoy their birthday season the most, right?

I actually don't know if that is true, but it is for me. I guess growing up having parties would be different too because you could do things outside, maybe go to the pool or beach.

See, I never had that.

My party was either "Harry Potter" themed, which is kinda a Christmasy movie, or me and my friends drinking hot chocolate and making ornaments or something. So, summer birthdays just remember you are kinda lucky.