How To Write An Anniversary Letter To Parents

To My Parents On Their Anniversary

Thank you for showing me how love works.

20164
To My Parents On Their Anniversary
Gina Davis

I am so happy and proud of the role models I have in this life. There are no two people that I look up to or cherish more. You have made me everything I am today, and I hope you know that I live my life to make you two proud.

SEE MORE: Thank You Dad For Being A Great Role Model

It's hard in today's society to find a couple that has found a way to make it through the trying times and come out on the other side. But you two have shown me that it is possible, and I am so grateful for that reassurance.

You have taught me how to work for love. Things can't be perfect all of the time. But you never give up on each other, and you never walk away. Thank you for teaching me to give everything I have to the people I love, and to do whatever I can to make those people happy.

The two of you have built such an amazing life together. You both worked hard for what you have achieved in this life, and you did it hand-in-hand, supporting one another the entire way. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how much the two of you have done and how proud I am of what the two of you have achieved.

You have shown me how important it is to cherish the person I love. You appreciate each other's faults just as much as their strengths and you both are so grateful for the qualities the other brings to your relationship. It's refreshing, and such an important lesson that you have taught me.

You trust each other. You are never jealous and you're never selfish. Seeing the selfless love that you have between you is so beautiful and I love that you can put so much of yourself into the other's hands without a single worry.

Thank you for showing me that with hard work, I can achieve anything. You both value the other's career and support each other's dreams and passions. You've done so much to keep our family safe and happy.

There are no words to describe my appreciation for the relationship that you have built in the last 23 years. I have grown to understand the ins and outs of what has made your marriage work and I think that I have a strong and positive idea of what the promise of marriage is all about. This is because you have shown me how to love and appreciate the people in my life. You have shown me how I should be treated and how to treat other people. You have taught me that if I open my heart, the right person will do the same and live this life with me in the way you two have with each other. Thank you for showing me how love works. Thank you for teaching me that it's not always perfect, but it's always there. And thank you for showing me how much compassion and forgiveness can do for a relationship. You have taught me some of the most important lessons that two parents could teach to their child, and I am so happy that I am lucky enough to be your daughter.

Love you both always,

Gina