6 Reasons To Stop Everything And Watch Outer Banks on Netflix Right Now

Netflix has recently been adding some juicy -- and addicting-- movies and TV shows. It can be hard to decide which show to add to your watch-next list. Well, look no further than one of the newest additions: Outer Banks. This show, set in the Outer Banks islands of North Carolina in the summertime, follows a group of friends as they embark on an adventure that could change their lives forever. It will have you falling in love with the characters, the water, the journey, and the surprises in no time. Grab a blanket and some popcorn, this show will for sure keep you watching!

1. It Has A Little Bit Of Everything 

Outer Banks isn't like most shows -- it has a little something for all of its viewers. It has the drama, the humor, the mystery, and the romance, all wrapped up in one. It's safe to say this show will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, catching you off guard when you least expect it. That's what makes it so addicting!

2. The Actors 

Another aspect that makes Outer Banks such a popular show is the cast. The main characters are portrayed as real people with real problems that make them easy to relate to (okay, well maybe not the treasure hunt part). You also get to see some talented surfers and good-looking actors, which is always a plus. Netflix sure knows how to pick them!

3. It Will Make You Believe In True Love Again

The romance part of the storyline may be one of the show's best features. It will remind you of a love like Romeo and Juliet. The budding romance between John B. and his girl (no spoilers here!) will leave your heart aching for that kind of love. John B. is the on-screen Netflix boyfriend every girls deserves.

4. It Will Keep You On The Edge Of Your Seat

Although there is a romantic aspect to the plot, Outer Banks is not just a sappy love story. It is also has mystery and adventure, too. The main characters follow a trail where they must risk their lives to learn the truth, meaning the audience doesn't always know what's coming next. This show will most definitely keep you on your toes.

5. It Will Give You Hope

A major theme running through the series is that of friendship. This group of friends is willing to risk everything for one another. Their bond grows even stronger as the show progresses. By trusting their instincts, each character shows that finding yourself and your path in the world is not an impossible feat.

6. It's Only 10 Episodes

There is only one season of Outer Banks, meaning it doesn't take that long to watch. Each episode is between 45 and 55 minutes long. Compared to to other shows, this one isn't long at all. You can finish this show in no time! And hopefully, one day soon, Netflix will bless us all and add another season, because we need one!

From Your Site Articles