To The Forever Friends That I Met In College

I know in the future we will always be a call away from each other.

14
Karlie Grubbs

A little over a year ago, we met for the first time in our cafeteria on campus. It was awkward, but we laughed about Grey's Anatomy and our classes. After that first meeting, we ate lunch on campus together every day. We suddenly started texting and hanging out almost every day. We were freshmen and none of us had met any friends yet, so it was almost fate. As I learned more about the four of you, the more I found out we had in common. We all loved different things, obviously, but all our different interests and hobbies complimented each other. Before I knew it, we were doing everything together and going on trips. Your families became my family and we all looked at each other like sisters. We talked about forever friendship when we were all married and had children. We knew our friendship was rare and uncommon, we weren't going to take advantage of it.

Now, after a year and a half of friendship and two beach trips, I can safely say that I have invested myself into you guys. I prayed for friendship like this my entire life, where we just click without having to work on it. I prayed for a lifelong friendship and God gave that to me when he gave me y'all. We can spend nights in watching High School Musical and eating popcorn and having the same amount of fun if we go out.

I can trust each one of you guys with my darkest feelings and secrets and know you will understand and help me. I know you guys pray for me like I pray for y'all. I know you guys will hurt someone if they hurt me, and that's the best feeling in the whole world. Having people who would sacrifice anything for you.

I know in the future we will always be a call away from each other. I know in the future, amidst our busy lives we will always be there like we are now. In the future, I know I can count on you guys to be there for me.

You're my forever friends and I am so happy that we met in our college cafeteria.