An Open Letter To My Future Husband

An Open Letter To My Future Husband

Thank you, I'm sorry, I love you

40098
An Open Letter To My Future Husband

I want to start off by saying thank you, thank you for coming into my life and showing me that I am perfect in every way, shape, and emotion. Thank you for sticking by my side when I freak out over little tiny things and when there is so much to be thankful for. Thank you for being there when I need a person. Thank you for giving me that look of “I can’t believe you” when I do something stupid or dumb, that look that makes me just stop in my tracks.

Next I want to say sorry. I’m sorry for all the bad I have done. I am sorry for the bitchy attitudes I gave you or on days when it’s just not going my way leading to me freaking out at you for nothing. I am sorry that I can be such a hard ass at times and want things to be done in a certain way and or certain time. I can’t help that it’s in my nature, yet you learn to go with the flow. I am sorry for getting worked up over the little things that may not really matter then apologizing two seconds later because I felt bad.

Next, I want to say I love you. I love the way you look at me. I love the way I can be my self around you, my crazy, stupid, silly, emotional, hard headed self. I love the way you can look at me, a way that questions what I just said, if it was right or wrong. Or the way I can look in your eyes to know that you love me with all your heart and soul. I love that you appreciate everything I have to give and love me for being me. I love that I can look at you and not want to look at any other man. I love the idea that I can go home every night from work to know that my loving husband will be there waiting for me when I get home; or the fact that you are all mine forever and always.

I give you so much kudos to really rope me in and beat all my standards I have set for guys and what I look for. You are a special kind of guy that is for sure. I can remember hoping and praying for you to come into my life one day. A man that will love me, respect me, and appreciate everything I have to give and all my love. I kept my standards high for a reason to find a wonderful guy like you.

I am so excited to spend my life with such a great man and one that I can sing horribly to and know that you look at me like I am the cutest person in the world, one that will allow me to think I am America's next dance star when in reality I have no rhythm what so ever. One that will allow me to plan all these cute date ideas and make many cute DIY crafts for. I am so excited to go on adventures, to share so many memories together. I am so excited to laugh with you, to cry with you, to be mad, to explore, and to love you. I am excited to grow as a person and a couple together and to find new ways to be a better wife in your eyes.

If I get mad at you don’t let me run away because that is what I am good at. Don’t let me complain and yell at you. Grab me and hug me. Tell me that everything will be okay. Let me break down in your arms to know that it will all be okay. Never let us go to bed angry, as that will just make it worse. Always say sorry for what you did wrong as I will do the same. Own up to our mistakes and we will have that much more of a great relationship.

I am not going to say this will be perfect. We will have hard times along with good. I want you to know that you are my person and always will be my person. I have searched long and hard to find someone that fits me so well and I will do everything in my power to keep you as I hope you do the same.