To The One I Love, I Don't Know What I Would Do Without You
relationships

I don't know what I would do without you.

193
holding-hands
Personal Photo

Thank You.

Thank you for being in my life.

Thank you for existing.

I wouldn't be who I am without you.

I feel like the luckiest person because I have you.

I want you to know that my life has improved since meeting you. I am happy. Happier than I have ever been. It is all because of you. You have enlightened my life like no one else has. You are the stars that shine in my night sky.

You are perfect for me.

You are funny and smart and have a smile that makes me go weak at the knees. You make my heart beat a million miles a minute.

You are also annoying. You talk too much. You obsess over little things. You offer me ketchup even though you know I hate it. You play too much. You're jealous. You're clingy. You get easily mad over things.

You are also a hard-worker. You are hilarious. You always try to make sure I'm okay. You are handsome. You take me out places. You comfort me when I am upset. You stun me with your stupid, goofy smile. You make me feel like no one else ever has.

We have been through a lot. We have had a lot of problems. We have yelled and cried and gotten frustrated with each other.

I wouldn't trade any of those moments for anything in the world.

Our arguments and fights have put us where we are today.

Still together.

I never thought our relationship was gonna last. I'm not even going to lie. I didn't think I would come to love you as much as I do. I didn't think you would be the guy to make me fall in love.

But I am glad.

I am glad it's you.

I love you and I love our relationship.

You're the only person I talk to on a daily basis, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So with that said, Thank you.

Thank you for being in my life. You have truly made me happy.

I love you.