To My Current Self

To My Current Self

Your greatest blessings will sometimes come in letting go what's familiar and being willing to accept that which is here to take you to the next level.

1042
To My Current Self
pixabay

Dear Self,

I want you to know that you are the best you've ever been and the worst you’ll ever be again. Each day is a new opportunity to grow and challenge yourself to be better than you've been and to do more than you've ever done. You are necessary. No, not necessary for the future, necessary for the NOW!

The Greatness you have inside of you can and will change many lives right now, if only you would begin to live your best life. Everyday you have the opportunity to live your best life by changing the way you see things and changing your mindset. You are more than enough. Everything you are is just right for you.

You never, ever have to compare yourself to your friends, family, foes, etc. You are worth every bit of Love that you give out to others. You may not always receive it and that’s okay, but when your life is blessed with people who love you unconditionally with no strings attached, embrace them.

Never allow your past hurt to hinder you from moving forward. You are a gift to not only the future but you’re a gift to the present as well. Continue to allow your smile to light up every room, your hugs to be filled with so much love and your presence to Make a difference.

You are still useful even in this state you're in right now. There is nothing wrong with this place you're in right now. No, you aren’t at your final destination but this place is just as meaningful as your purpose-filled destination.Trust God’s plan for your life fully! Never undermine the power you hold.

You are powerful beyond measure! Never let anyone or anything take the power you have away from you. You can change the world right now just by being an advocate of change and justice for things that matter to you. Life is not measured by the minutes but rather by the moments... unforgettable memories.

Make each moment count. You’ll find that one day those moments will be all you have left to remember. Don't be afraid of loss for it is just as much a part of the process as gain.

Your greatest blessings will sometimes come in letting go what's familiar and being willing to accept that which is here to take you to the next level. Keep shooting for the Stars and Chasing your dreams. Your Success depends on you! I Love everything about you! Always remember you are the most important portion of your life!

With Love,

Me