To The Only Friend In The Group Who Went Out Of State

We haven't forgotten about you.

84
Ellen Tucker

To the only one in the friend group who went out of state,

We all wish that you were closer to us, but we know that you found your place in a school farther away. I know you probably wish you were close at times, but maybe the distance is good for you.

We are all able to visit each other on weekends. The drive isn't too far and a handful of us have cars. It makes staying in touch so much easier.

We're so used to hanging out with each other so often that being apart is strange. But we are all expanding our friend group and meeting new people. That's what college is about

Just because you're far away, doesn't mean we've forgotten about you. Not even close.

You'll be home for the holidays and we'll see you then. We'll all share stories and hang out like nothing has changed. That's because it hasn't. Just because you're miles away from us, doesn't mean we don't care about you anymore.

We all need to talk more. FaceTime when we're stressed out and need a taste of home. Keep up with what's going on in each other's lives- the highs and the lows. We know you better than your new friends and we hope you never forget that.

We love and miss you.

Love,

Your Squad Back Home.