Spark Of HOPE

Spark Of HOPE

There is HOPE, even when you brain tells you there is not...

25
Spark Of HOPE

When you are alone for a quite sometime, don't you ever think who are you and why you are?

What is the purpose of your life? Why are you even breathing? Why God created us? Why God has put me in this dreadful life? Why me?

For a while, these questions were haunting me, they were making me go nuts. I made myself isolated, i cut all the ties from the world to find myself.

Even people around me couldn't understand me. life was making me depressed, i don not know what it was about. I was so devastated that i choose to go in denial. I made all the wrong choices. I become ungrateful, even when i was living the best days of my life.Everything was Perfect, but it was not what i wanted. with all my Power i tried to gather myself but still, I was falling apart because things were not happening the way i wanted it to be. So i became a Rebel. I wanted to choose life the way i wanted it to be. Even if you will rebel, things will happen in a way they are meant to be, and you will become arrogant, that you will fail. So, i failed. In the end, i was guilty all the times, i was in turmoil. My soul was upset, but i managed to pretend that i was happy. Whereas, Inside me, there was so much rage that i wanted to destroy everything in my life.

Although, i didn't have a single reason to do that because my life was perfect from outside, from inside i was like a Zombie, lifeless body but still living and destroying all the good things because i was not getting the life i wanted. I was depressed about life and all the things around me. Searching for the answers to the questions, i came to know that life depends on your feelings and the choices you make, yes i was dumb funded.

Actually, It's upon us to be content or to be resentful. You can change how you feel in a situation but you can not change the situation unless you work on how you feel about it.

Getting back to my senses, I came to realize, that no matter what, your peace depends on Yourself. Things will happen the way God has planned, we can not change them. Our role is to just choose the path that leads us to peace. Sometimes there are situations in which we can not choose but still, our contentment and our trust on God can make it easy for us. Know that you can not change things but you can still change your attitude towards them. So hang in there this tough situation will pass and you will overcome your feelings. Time will come when you will get out of it. Stay Positive and don't give up on Yourself, Stay Strong and Committed.

Talk to someone when you are down. Do not suffocate yourself by keeping it inside all by yourself.

Eventually, we will get our answers and solutions to our problems when it is the right time. Sometimes the hardest battle to win is the one you fight with yourself. But once you start believing that you will win it, then for sure VICTORY is all Yours.