15 Quotes For When You Need Some Inspiration

We can all use a little pick-me-up from time to time.

5
Tnooz

Quotes are a wonderful thing. There's just something about the way that someone else's perfectly phrased words can fill your mind, making you think a little bit deeper about the ways of life. I have personally memorized multiple quotes, which I use to inspire me during the times when I need reminders to get back up and keep fighting. Let these words infiltrate your hearts and take them with you wherever you may go. You never know when they may help you.

1. "So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground." - Oprah Winfrey

2. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King Jr.

3. "Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Anonymous

4. "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." - Maya Angelou

5. "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

6. "We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same." - Carlos Castaneda

7. "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." - Christopher Reeve

8. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others." - Ellen DeGeneres

9. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." - "Mulan"

10. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'" - Mary Anne Radmacher

11. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

12. "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable." – Denis Waitley

13. "One small crack does not mean you are broken. It means you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart." – Linda Poindexter

14. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." – Theodore Roosevelt

15. "Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up." - Anonymous

Remember to never give up! Whatever it is that you face in your life, you can overcome it. You are strong enough to fight any battle.