Dear Ohio Weather

Dear Ohio Weather

A rant to the moody Ohio weather

4
Dear Ohio Weather
https://upload.wikimedia.org

Dear Ohio,

Can you please decide on what weather you would like to give us? It is very inconvenient when I try to wear a cute gray shirt to class and I show up looking like I walked through a sprinkler. I really don't like showing up to the third floor of Hollenbeck completely drenched in sweat.

Also, I have just given up on showering in the mornings. If it is any percent humid outside then I will arrive to class with sticky sweat coating my arms and all of my exposed skin. If my hair does not get thrown into a messy bun by the time I arrive to my destination, and it is still dripping down my back, then I might as well have not even gotten in the shower.

Those perfect days when we arrived to campus were just a tease. They were beautiful and I clearly did not take full advantage of them. Even some of the leaves started falling off the trees! Come on weather! Even your own creations are confused!

I thought that Kentucky weather was bipolar, but Ohio, you are a new level of moody. Snow in the morning with a 70-degree afternoon? Just Ohio things.

But Ohio, no matter how annoying your weather can be, you have given me my home. No matter how bad your weather is, I know I can tolerate it because the reward of my home is far greater.

Love, Bethany