Basic NYE Resolutions for Young Adults

Basic NYE Resolutions for Young Adults

A guide to making sure 2017 is NOT like 2016.

5
Basic NYE Resolutions for Young Adults
sdcrawl.com

1. Be your happiest self.

Overall, spend time on yourself this year. Focus on your needs and happiness and do what is best for you.

2. Get healthy and fit.

3. Make Dean's List.

Work hard on your school work, it'll pay off in the long run. Even though it's not as much fun as going out and drink wine from a box..

4. Save some money for the future.

Instead of buying that burrito meal at Chipotle, save the 10 bucks and put it towards a savings account. Even if it's only a small amount, it adds up!

5. Don't stress the small stuff.

No more stress, namaste.

6. Cook more, get less take out.

Take time to meal prep. Buy some groceries, cook your meals and spend time eating it with friends and family. Plus this helps save money for #4!

7. Try something new.

9. Stop procrastinating and get it over with.

We are all guilty of this... let's do the boring stuff first so we don't have to later!

10. Stay organized.

11. Jump oceans for people even when they wouldn't walk over puddles for you.

Live life doing good things for others without expecting something in return.

12. To be on time is to be early, to be on time is to be late and to be late is unacceptable.

Basically, let's start being early for a change instead of barely-making-it.

13. Spend more time with friends and less time alone.

Sure watching Netflix for 46 hours straight is fun, but take time to socialize this year. Get yourself out from under your rock and hang out with people you care about!

14. Stay optimistic, even when everything seems to go bad.

15. Spend time with your family, even if its just a phone call.

Lastly, spend time with your family or give them a call if you live far away. Blood is thicker than water.