5 Best Workout Apps You Can Use In Your Room

No Gym, No Excuse
20

Everyone always says that you have to workout in college, unless you wanna gain some weight, but sometimes the gym is just so far. This leaves you with a two options: workout in your room or not workout at all. I'm guessing that most people chose the latter of the two, but if you want to avoid gaining those extra few pounds I suggest working out in your room. If you need some motivation to workout in your room there are plenty of workout apps that will give you that extra boost of motivation you need.

So next time you don't want to walk to the gym, check out these apps and you'll get just as good of a workout:

1. Sworkit

Sworkit allows you to choose the part of your body you want to work on and then it generates multiple exercises for you to try! You can even set your workout time. And if you hate the exercise you can skip it and get a new one...but the time won't skip so you'll still get a great workout.

2. FitStar

This app also creates custom workouts based on your fitness level. You can then decide which exercises you thought were too easy or too tough so your next workout is even better than the last.

3. Wahoo 7 Minutes

This app is definitely one of my favorites. Sometimes you only have seven minutes to workout. You have a busy day but still need to do something active. You do 12 exercises each for 30-seconds with a 10-second rest in between and then you're done! It's so simple and so great! There is no excuse not to do a seven-minute workout.

4. Blogilates

This workout app gives you access to healthy recipes AND workout videos. You can plan specific exercise routines every day and do some awesome pilates.

5. Kayla Itsines BBG

So this one is a little different. it's not a workout app and it is not free but it is still able to be completed in your room. The program is comprised of two circuits each for 7 minutes and then repeating it twice. Each circuit you are given to do is a little different so you will never get bored with your workout! You get an amazing workout in only 28 minutes and the results are worth it.

So next time you're debating whether or not to go to the gym or if you should stay in your room, it's okay to stay in your room as long as you are still going to workout!