So recently, I moved into an apartment style dorm, and one of the first things I did was go out and buy the ingredients so I can make myself No-Bake Cookies.
My memere used to make them for the family when I was younger, and I just remember absolutely adoring them. When I was old enough, I decided to put myself to good use at my house and make them for my family. It took me a while, but I finally have mastered the art of perfecting No-Bake Cookies.
If you want to learn how to make them, keep reading.
So first, you need to know the ingredients.
1. 1/2 cup of milk
2. A stick of unsalted butter
3. A teaspoon of vanilla extract
4. A pinch of salt
5. Three cups of oats
6. 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
7. Two large tablespoon scoops of peanut butter
8. Two cups of sugar
In order to prepare this dessert, you'll need a large pot that you can cook in. (Remember, these are No-Bake Cookies for a reason.)
Now it's time to actually make the No-Bake Cookies.
1. Mix the milk, butter, salt, sugar and cocoa powder together in the pot. Bring to a boil and let it boil for 75 seconds. (Most websites say a minute, but the longer you boil it for, the better the turn out of the cookies.)
2. Take the pot off the burner and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well mixed (no extreme wet areas).
3. Take a spoon and gather a decent amount of mixture.
4. Place on a plate or large pan to allow cookie to cool.
5. Repeat 3 & 4 until all the mixture is gone.
6. Wait about 20 minutes and then it's eating time.
Sooo, that's it. Super simple, easy to make, and obviously delicious to eat. (Unless you're allergic to nuts/peanut butter, then stay AWAY.)
I hope you guys try this out, you will be thanking me!!!