Nick Jonas Engagement

Let's Take A Long, Hard Look At The Future Of Nick Jonas' Marriage

We sure are excited for the new engaged celebrity couple in town. Are you?

2158

Priyanka Chopra (an Indian actress, singer, film producer, philanthropist and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant) is reportedly engaged to Nick Jonas (an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.) Yes, you heard it right! The Quantico star and the Jonas Brother are engaged after two months of dating. A source tells us that this auspicious event took place on P.C.'s 36th birthday in London, England.

Besides all the excitement, is there a probability for the wedding bells to ring for them? Let's take a quick look at both of the stars' individual ex-relationships before we get into their future.

1. Priyanka Chopra and Aseem Merchant

In the 2000s, the beauty pageant winner was reportedly dating him but the two called it quits shortly after P.C. entered the world of acting.

2. Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja

In 2007, P.C. dated her costar from "Love Story 2050" for over a year before they called it quits in early 2009 during their second joint production, "What's Your Rashee?"

3. Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor

During the shoot of "Kaminey: The Scoundrels" in 2009, Chopra and Kapoor started dating. However, it wasn't long until he called it quits because she partied way too much for him.

4. Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus

They were Disney's power couple from 2006-2007. They reconnected in 2009 but are unfortunately not together anymore.

5. Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem

The two dated for almost ten months after working in the studio. They broke up in 2012.

6. Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo

They were together for two years and broke up in 2015. This was also his longest relationship to date.

7. Nick Jonas and Georgia Fowler

Nick arrived with Georgia at Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's engagement in November. That kind of tells about the seriousness of the relationship for Nick, but they aren't together anymore. Too bad!

Now, it's kind of confusing for us to tell about P.C. and N.J., but according to recent rumors, Priyanka and Nick had allegedly hung out with the newlywed royal couple and sources say that Meghan is very excited for the two. Astrologically speaking, the Cancer (Priyanka) and Virgo (Nick) duet are supposed to have a long time together, but it's only the future that can confirm that. Also, who shuts down an entire Tiffany & Co. store just to buy a ring for someone "not-so-special?"

Keeping all this in mind, we definitely root for the two to officially announce it and tie the knot as soon as possible! Love is definitely in the air this year, especially after Justin/Hailey and Arianna/Pete.