NFL Combine 2019 Is Here, Pay Attention

NFL Combine 2019 Is Here, Pay Attention

NFL Combine is often overlooked by fans, but it shouldn't be.

24

Most of us tend to forget about the process our admired NFL players go through when they are off the fields and not playing the American dream game we all adore. There is much more "behind the scenes" action that the majority of individual's don't pay attention to. The problem is it's extremely relevant and important, so tune in now.

For those of you that were as unaware as I was, this past week was the NFL Combine. It started February 26th and ended March 4th. The NFL Combine is a week full of many events that are important especially for incoming NFL players. This week gives them all a chance to be scouted.

The process is intense players have to show their true value and be on their top game to ensure they receive the most beneficial contracts and opportunities they can. Players entire bodies are checked out by doctors, they meet with their teams, they show off their skills and talent and are even interviewed to eliminate those who may not be the best speakers. It's important to recognize as well that all topics are up for grabs during these interviews because all topics are up for grabs in the real world as well.

Throughout the convention, each and every brand that wants a part of the money-making NFL. Each brand has a booth where players and their agents approach, give their best spiel. After all the tests and opportunities these players are either leaving with some decent deals or they have just screwed themselves over by not presenting themselves the best they could.

Considering the American football is literally the most popular and favorited sport amongst American's, what more can you expect than for this combine to be a big deal? It is the ultimate opportunity for brands to catch the players while they are still fresh.

In my opinion, it's like stocks for these brands if they can pick out the players with the most potential and land them contracts before their competitors so they are golden. The tricky side of this, however, is that many players entering the NFL who appear to be the best of the best often fall short to their expectations. The future cannot be determined so it is a guessing game of who can pick out the players who have the most potential and who will successfully demonstrate that potential.

Who will better your brand? Who will better promote you? Who will catch the eyes of the millions of fans in those stands in a good way? Who is the most valuable to them?

But, who're the most interesting and noticeable players this year? We won't know till the full results come back, however, this time next week we'll know who truly shined in the eyes of the brands half of you probably have on this second. A year from today we will also know who actually upheld this shiny exterior.