Syllabus Week As Told By Jessica Day
College

Syllabus Week As Told By The 'New Girl' Herself, Jessica Christopher Day

Have we ever need Jessica Day's positivity more in this week than any other? I think not.

49

Monday morning, when you realize you have an 8 A.M.

That feeling of hitting the snooze one too many times. We have all been there.

When you finally get to the class you actually are going to enjoy.

Even if that means that you may have one bad grade once in a while, still worth it.

When you forgot about that one class that you needed for your major, and it is not on your schedule. 

Just keep checking that schedule plan, maybe something will turn up.

Ladies, when your monthly friend makes an appearance during class and you are not prepared.

We have all been here.

When the teacher says mandatory attendance or you will not pass. 

Honestly, there is nothing worse than those words coming out of the teacher's mouth.

When you see a Starbucks, but know that last semester you ran out of money.

I have fallen into temptation too many times already.

When you had 3 pop quizzes over the syllabus, and your roommate asked what's wrong.

She's just being supportive, but give me time.

When you realize syllabus week is over, and it can only go down from here. 

Just keep being Jess, and maybe it will go up!