Whether it's the Christmas season or not, the Grinch is an icon. He's sassy, hates himself, and hates people, so he's essentially all of us on some level. Though he's relatable to everyone, his quips perfectly describe college students during finals week, easily the worst week of the semester.

Here are 23 times the Grinch was any college student coping with finals week struggles.

1. Waking up angry that you have so much to accomplish in one day 

Source

2. Heading to Starbucks for a caffeinated pick-me-up only to see that the line is a mile long 

Source

3. But realizing that a Starbucks latte actually does not have the power to solve your problems 

Source

4. Finding out that your final exam is a group project and you’re stuck working with idiots 

Source

5. Flipping through your textbook trying to understand a semester’s worth of information 

Source

6. When your friend wants to hang out after days of being shut up in your dorm studying 

Source

7. But ultimately not going because the guilt of not studying is too strong 

Source

8. When the professor lets you use one page of notes on the exam 

Source

9. When your friend studies less than you but ends up getting a better grade 

Source

10. Professor: “The exam will be all extended response questions.” Me: 

Source

11. When you’re so busy that you have to schedule time to hate yourself for procrastinating 

Source

12. You when your class friend shares their notes with you 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Source

13. When your prof complains about all the grading that they have to do 

Source

14. When that same prof makes the final exam easier just so they don’t have as much grading to do 

Source

15. When you’re so tired of shoving knowledge into your brain that you decide to shovel food into your mouth instead 

Source

16. But then feeling guilty for not devoting all of your time to studying 

Source

17. You to your bed after a long night of studying 

Source

18. When you hear students from the section before you talking about the exam questions 

Source

19. Your brain right before an exam 

Source

20. Looking at a question on the exam knowing that you studied that specific thing in your notes but having no clue what the answer is 

Source

21. Walking out of an exam knowing that you bombed it 

Source

22. Walking out of an exam knowing that you aced it 

Source

23. You when you’re done with your last exam and you can finally enjoy winter break 

Source