Zodiac signs as moments from "New Girl"

If Every Zodiac Sign Had Its Own GIF From 'New Girl'

We all love new girl, but what does your zodiac say about it?

950
https://www.instagram.com/newgirlonfox

I think anyone who's seen "New Girl" has said "mood" at something at least one of the characters has done. Whether it be funny, sarcastic, stressed, etc. we all have a "New girl" mood! Let's see what our zodiac says about it!

Aries (March 22- April 19)

You're energetic, you're ambitious, and you might as well be jess when she's motivated and dancing in her PJs!

Taurus ( April 20- May 20)

You're chill, you're sarcastic & you're as angsty as one of Nicks Exes..

Gemini (May 21- June 20)

Let's face it Gemini's confuse us all BUT the pretzel vs murder scenario has all been on our minds during one of our REALLY bad days.

Cancer (June 21- July 22)

Cancer, you are the mom friend.. lets be honest here this gif is too relatable.

Leo (July 23- August 22)

Leo.. y'all know you're so extra that EVERYONE knows you're there when you enter the room. Enjoy this gif of Schmidt!

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Virgo, you guys are perfectionists and thats why we love you.. kinda like why we low-key love Schmidt.

Libra (September 23- October 22)

Y'all just love your symmetry and feng shui! good vibes all around!

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)

My favorite part about scorpios is how passionate they are, like jess when she goes on feminist rants!!

Sagittarius ( November 22- December 21)

Sagittarius you're adventurous and are always looking for new things to learn.. like nick! From "Lawyer" to bar manager to author Nick has had quite the character transformation!

Capricorn (December 22- January 19)

Aly encompasses the Capricorn so well. She's able to navigate all emotional and material things like detective work and loving Winston and their brand new baby!

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

Aquarius you're a humanitarian, just like jess and cece were trying to do during the election!

Pisces (February 19- March 20)

As a Pisces you are able to balance emotions and have a touch of wisdom, like when jess and nick come to terms with being weirdos!