What You Should 100 Percent Watch On Netflix While You're Self-Quarantining

As if you wouldn't be on Netflix regardless of a pandemic.

289

Most communities are almost pressing pause on existing outside of their homes while COVID-19 spreads. I, for one, would probably be at home regardless because I'm a pro introvert. Since so many have chosen to practice social distancing (or may even be in quarantine/isolation), I've rounded up some of my top picks of Netflix shows you can binge at while you're at home.

"Love Is Blind"

I know a lot of people think this show is a joke. I'll be honest - I did too. I started watching to laugh at the participants, but by the end of the show, I was rooting for my favorite couples and crying at their weddings.

If you need something to tide you over until "The Bachelorette," try this one out. I promise it isn't as painfully bad as people say it is.

"YOU"

I'm a little late to the party on this one, I'll be honest. I just started watching the series last night (I know, I know) and it's already drawn me in. If you haven't seen it yet, see it. If you've already seen it, see it again.

"Anything with John Mulaney"

Some of us could really use some comedic relief while we're cooped up in our homes. So why not turn to the king himself for some good laughs?

"Spenser Confidential"

Post Malone and Mark Wahlberg are all I need while I'm trapped at home.

"Pandemic"

....Do I really need to explain this one?