2018 NBA Rising Stars Challenge Roster Revealed

All-Star weekend is approaching and it couldn't feel any better.

353
NBA

That's right, it's almost that time of the year!

The time of the year where we, the sports fans, can all take a break from the over-exaggerations of "Are the Cavs even elite anymore?" and "Boston has a losing streak, should we be concerned?" Of course, "Will anyone ever beat the Warriors?"

Soon, we will all be able to put all that stressful nonsense aside for a bit, and instead enjoy our NBA players and watch them have a good time and show a bit more of their fun personalities.

Last Wednesday, the league announced this year's Rising Stars Challenge roster, per NBA:

United States

Lonzo Ball, Los Angeles Lakers
Brandon Ingram, Los Angeles Lakers
Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers
Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics
Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
Kris Dunn, Chicago Bulls
Malcolm Brogdon, Milwaukee Bucks
Dennis Smith Jr, Dallas Mavericks
John Collins, Atlanta Hawks

World

Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
Dario Saric, Philadelphia 76ers
Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
Bogdan Bogdanovic, Sacramento Kings
Buddy Hield, Sacramento Kings
Dillon Brooks, Memphis Grizzlies
Lauri Markkanen, Chicavo Bulls
Jamal Murray, Denver Nuggets
Frank Ntilikina, New York Knicks
Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers

Earlier last week, the All-Star captains and reserves were also announced per Bleacher Report:

Eastern Conference

• Starter: Kyrie Irving, G, Boston Celtics
  • Starter: DeMar DeRozan, G, Toronto Raptors
  • Starter: LeBron James, F, Cleveland Cavaliers (Captain)
  • Starter: Giannis Antetokounmpo, F, Milwaukee Bucks
  • Starter: Joel Embiid, C, Philadelphia 76ers
  • Reserve: Kyle Lowry, G, Toronto Raptors
  • Reserve: Bradley Beal, G, Washington Wizards
  • Reserve: John Wall, G, Washington Wizards
  • Reserve: Victor Oladipo, G, Indiana Pacers
  • Reserve: Kevin Love, F, Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Reserve: Kristaps Porzingis, F, New York Knicks
  • Reserve: Al Horford, C, Boston Celtics

Western Conference

• Starter: Stephen Curry, G, Golden State Warriors (Captain)
  • Starter: James Harden, G, Houston Rockets
  • Starter: Kevin Durant, F, Golden State Warriors
  • Starter: Anthony Davis, F, New Orleans Pelicans
  • Starter: DeMarcus Cousins, C, New Orleans Pelicans
  • Reserve: Damian Lillard, G, Portland Trail Blazers
  • Reserve: Klay Thompson, G, Golden State Warriors
  • Reserve: Jimmy Butler, G, Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Reserve: Russell Westbrook, G, Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Reserve: LaMarcus Aldridge, F, San Antonio Spurs
  • Reserve: Draymond Green, F, Golden State Warriors
  • Reserve: Karl-Anthony Towns, C, Minnesota Timberwolves

The All-Star festivities kicks off on Sunday, February 18. Be there.