My Anti-Bucket List

My Anti-Bucket List

Instead of a bucket list, why not make a list of things we don't want to do?

44
My Anti-Bucket List
wikipedia

Too many people live their lives trying to check boxes off their bucket list, while failing to 'go with the flow'. Having a bucket list leads to disappointment if you don't accomplish everything. So, I would rather have a list of things I don't want to do in my life, in hopes that I will be happier.

1. Stop doing what I love

Reading, writing, and volleyball are a few things I always want to be involved in.

2. Stop learning new things

Learning new things is always crucial, no matter what age you are and what you have experienced.

3. Get arrested

This just doesn't sound fun, adventure has its limits.

4. Run over an animal while driving

I'm too emotionally unstable to go through the pain of knowing I killed an innocent animal. I'm shuddering just thinking about it. *sobs*

5. Forget to have fun

My future profession might not give me much leeway during my school years, but I need to remember to make room for fun.

This list will continue to grow and change as I go through and experience life. Bucket lists are all good and dandy, but anti-bucket lists make you realize your true morals and needs in life.