My Top 6 Favorite Songs From The Euphoria Soundtrack

For the people who don't want to Shazam during the show, I got you.

P.S.

Watch the show before you read this for a better understanding.

76

In my opinion, Euphoria's soundtrack is one of the best I have heard in years. The music perfectly correlates with what kids are listening to today. It introduces viewers to a number of up and coming, less mainstream artists whose music ties perfectly with the show's thrilling essence.

Song number 1: Stuntin' Like My Daddy by Birdman and Lil Wayne

This song comes from the collaborative 2006 studio album titled Like Father Like Son by Lil Wayne and Birdman. This song is an absolute banger, and it couldn't be more fitting for Rue's arrival on the bus.

Song number 2: Forever by Labrinth

I believe that this is by far the best Labrinth has ever sounded. His vocals are extremely unique and experimental. They fit in perfectly with the shows somber, yet electrifying mood. Most of Labrinth's music in the show is intended for background music when there is no dialogue. Even if they are short snippets, it does not stop me from playing this song on repeat.

Song number 3: Narcos by Migos

A Migos Classic. The perfect hype music to play before McKay's party, or any party for that matter.

Song number 4: I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times) by Jamie xx feat. Young Thug & Popcaan

This Jamie xx song plays as Rue snorts a substance before heading into McKay's Party. The lyrics depict the unfortunate relationship Rue has with drugs perfectly. Even if they are ruining her life, Rue only experiences "good times" when she is high.

Song number 5: Reverie By Arca

As I mentioned before, Euphoria does a great job of introducing its audience to some amazing less mainstream artists. I am happy to say that I am now an avid fan of Arca's music. Arca's music is sonically experimental and obscure. At the same time, her music is absolutely stunning with its lush production. Reverie was an extremely appropriate song to play during Jules' rave scene. I would also like to say that Coraje by Arca is one of the most beautiful songs ever (in my opinion.) I am putting you all on to some bomb music if I do say so myself.

Song number 6: All For Us by Labrinth and Zendaya

Last but not least, All For Us, the iconic collab between Labrinth and Zendaya. Segments of this song are played throughout the show. Although, the ending sequence in the final episode where the full song was revealed had me shook.