My Superbowl Prediction For 2017

My Superbowl Prediction For 2017

What's yours?

4
My Superbowl Prediction For 2017
Dak Prescott

As you can tell by the headline you already have an idea what this article is going to about but hear me out before you call me crazy.

In my perfect world the Steelers would win the Superbowl, however I just don't think it is going to happen. They're too inconsistent for me. However, against my better judgement, I think Dallas is going to win it all. They'll square up against New England and they'll pull out the W with Ezekiel Elliott being the MVP.

Some might think I'm insane predicting a team being led by two rookies is going to win the Superbowl. People say that Dak Prescott is going to choke under the pressure or Zeke is gonna peak (no rhyme intended). Zeke has been averaging 5.1 yards per carry and Dak has thrown for 23 touchdowns and only four interceptions. The two have been putting up numbers well above the norm for rookies and show no signs of stopping.

Tom Brady and his Patriots are no doubt the biggest threat in the AFC, or even the whole NFL. The two teams haven't faced off yet this year so there isn't really anything to base this prediction off of except for the stats of the two teams. Brady has 28 TD's, and only two interceptions, but remember, Brady was suspended for the first four games of the season.

Let me know your predictions for who you think will be in the Superbowl! I'd love to hear them!