My Roomate's Cualdron For Drinking

My Roomate's Cualdron For Drinking

Relax! I am not drunk!

18
My Roomate's Cualdron For Drinking
huffingtonpost.com

It was a big black night, the stretching blackness sky erected its moon to shine on the most annoying chicks dressed up in the coldest night possible. But a big blacker night won’t stop them because a random dick said “Yeah!”. One last call for alcohol is the raging anthem inside the college life.

Scratch that! How about “Shot, Shot--Shot--Shot--Shot, Shot, Shot!” screaming from the top of your dried up numb lungs. Yes alcohol does that but who cares. The greatest times in someone’s life is likely intoxicated moments with your smart and dumb friends combined. Your ears are turnt up which is another way saying temporarily deaf like a legendary German. Not Beethoven. But any German because they can chug more beer than any professional college drinking American. And Germany is a nation who are very proud of their beer. Same as America because we are proud of our beer. So why do we like beer? In a broader term, “drinks" are so much in line with one craft: Bad decisions turn into funny crimes of our mental state. We all make bad decisions when we are drunk while a lot of people are telling us that the effects of alcohol are “hurting me”. I understand but the other hand enjoy a good time for the greatest moments because we all want to create excuses to be stupid. I propose the stay stupid campaign for all drinkers.

Everyone drinks and wants to drink. It is a habit that commercials influence us and to encourage drink responsibility. Yes i like to drink responsibly and hopefully a Budweiser train will crash my broken down garage shack so I can have fun. Sure the winter season will be for five minutes but i will have ice cold ones and spend a good time responsibly puking on the yard. Drink responsibly! I really don't see how this phrase has become a popular trend of words to circle in the drunk mind. Because anybody who is drunk will take responsibility in different meanings. Let us be honest a drunk can take responsibility as keep holding a beer in my hand and never let go because my drink is a responsibility. I am not stupid.

There is a unique how the phrase has logical arguments for reason to drink responsibly:

http://www.responsibledrinking.eu/

The phrase can only occur only in the United States and the European countries. Australia in 2008 started a drinking campaign about the harmful side effects. The Don’t Turn The Night Into a Nightmare is affected diction because it does advise the harmful side effects where drinking can lead to regrets however it does sound fun. I have a great friend who is a major goth and wants to totally want the fear and depression dude. Better yet the diction is not good enough, How about “The Don't Turn The Night Into a Nightmare Except If You Like it That Way, Okay than a separate category of film industry is acknowledged. Dude this is amazing this is beer is helping. Although I can have the slogan which is fun but does not encourage the fun? I don’t want to hang out with a goth friend the rest of the night. Sure Edgar Allen Poe has drank himself to death with the best liquor while staying creative. Amazing right? But no! Too much darkness dude stretching the night. There is a perfect campaign to the fit the standard for a fun night at the town but also advise the user to take in a responsible amount of alcohol. Good Night Out Campaign is a local movement creating many followers from Facebook and the rest of social media. It is basically a starter for bringing your buddies relatively huge crowd like ten people and watch each other. But it is really easy to manipulate the results of a “fun night” because good night out with friends may turn to have a good time with friends but your friendly night is manic. You shout at passing cars thinking it is funny. Maybe you want to hurt squirrels at the park. Actually that does sound really fun! How about this campaign “Hold my Beer, but Don’t Watch!”. The marvelous campaign provided by the overlord Donald Trump. I totally will sponsor the campaign for it is the greatest one. People tell me all the time it is so good. He may have said it? Maybe? I love real news thank you! But but...okay let’s keep writing. Well now his words got me drunk. I think holding my beer is the most effective way to drink because after all it is in my hand. I am not an alcoholic I just need to drink whatever is in my hands. But anyways don't look at what i am doing because I am drunk. I don’t want another embarrassing fail in my life. Surely snapchat is the best thing for the most awful random acts of humor but the dangers of this is my drunken behavior will not any dignity. What?? You know two beers sound good right now. Okay, so totally y’all, sponsor this campaign. Take from me as the greatest human being who has ever lived. Oh and think about the people who don’t to be called stupid when they know they should be drinking responsibly. Just hold my beer and the times fly.

I live on a party street called AAAAAyyylesford Place so if anybody wants to see a funny show of yelling and booze, welcome. I will be your tour guide for the night. Across the street from me are a bunch of guys I meet at Carraba’s and before they moved into the neighborhood. I walked into their house and they are really nice dudes but it was a temporary image. Not to say they are not that image but to say the image they want to portray is a drunk, fun, party- like canvas painting for their friends and hot girls to see when a party is happening. This is the same house that crashed my roommates’ girlfriends sorority party when the cops found out the house across the street from me. They had an illegal fraternity party. The house across my street are called the Figees. It is not the only time this has happened. According to my knowledge, their parties were stopped three times since i lived on this street. It was great times to look at the cop lights waking me up in my room and see the black shadowy figures in the big black night. But in many ways it gets really annoying because the party lifestyle continues. (Another beer sounds good) Once a party forms inside this street, numerous parties spring up and the people come pouring in to the excited parties. I know this is a state of conformity where people want to join and to experience the action of partying and that is what it is. We want to feel the sick feeling the next morning and enjoy the sick feeling to tell our friends and new people how messed up fun time we got. Going back to the people who are the Figees, they are not the only ones who want to explore the greatest party anthems. The people on my street are all strange, funny, nice, and welcoming people. I have talked to a few and we are all humans to find that embarrassing released niche: partying. Now I want a party. Okay everyone here is my address….haha I just gave a street. No way not giving you my number. Same thing what the girl at the party said. Weird!!

I have had my fair share of partying I will admit that! I am not going to lie. I will never say I have never partied on this street because I want to party. The effect catches on that quick as I stand quietly observing the people drinking like i definitely want that beer and vodka. I did not want to stay in some kind steady quiet life. I want to party and people come over for the UK Wildcat games to drink and to talk. We all had a good time and sometimes before exams started, we all had a good time. Drinking is not to release the inner demons, some Christian mumbo jumbo but the releasing of stress to have a good time with buddies. I remember one night I did drink with my buddies and after sleeping from a little too much I woke to eat something later night. Wanting to fix spaghetti later the night, I noticed the cooking pot was gone. I lost my appetite and ate up YouTube videos for a good hour. My roommate walked in with the cooking pot and called it the cauldron. I guess he never seen a black cooking goblet that witches used but who cares he was drunk. I heard science proves a hyperactive imagination occurs mostly in drunks but what I heard is made right up the spot while I am drinking as well. So later night he talked and talked and wanted to scream different ways of this phrase from a YouTube Channel where a comedian says “Mexican got on Boots”. Kids when you are hammered as much as the people I lived with then the possible chances you will create a fun game of language is quite incredible. To be honest, sing or start a lovely political debate to monster that drunk rhetorical intelligence. (Hooray Six beers in) You never know Three Letter Chants or catchy rhymes in an intoxicated atmosphere can launch an effective one night standish campaign. And have spokespersons reveal your emotions on sober people. The sober will not get hit but as a drunk it is my duty in the Beer Buster party to commence beer privileges for all fellow legal drinkers. But legal sometimes revers i must understand numbers before I drink. The legal age is 17 right?! Well I know my lines next I party, “Hey, do you want a beer?”

The constant support to love drinking is surprisingly ambiguous and fun to write about an article. Surely I can write this article and enjoy a Redd's Apple Ale but what will stand in this rhetoric is really nothing to say. Come to understand the pleasures of drinking is a mental desire. And the action to partake in social drinking is the oddest behavior. However the sponsorships and radical changes every person becomes when the slightest drop of sweet almost chemical gasoline is the best thing to screw our brains. Wow maybe another beer will help me write the best article in the world. Of course going to write an article is very hard but what can i say is I will write an article about….. (And the dick says, “Yeah!”).