A short list of the many reasons in which my furry companion is unique and my best friend, even if some traits aren't the best!
1. I have a personal shadow that follows me around everywhere I go.
2. My house is ALWAYS covered in his fur!
3. He protects me and is a wonderful guard dog, keeping my safe at all times.
4. I genuinely think that he is more attractive than I am!
5. He puts up with my shenanigan's, and there are a lot of those that occur!
6. He is the best life partner I could ever ask for!
7. I love showing off all the tricks he knows to people. I'm a very proud dog mom!
8. He is the best nap partner.
9. There is never a dull moment with him, I am always laughing at something he is doing!
10. I always have dog hair on me so I feel like he is with me anywhere I go!
11. He comforts me when I'm down and has so much patience with me.
12. His breed names are pretty cool: Texas Heeler, Queensland Heeler or Australian Heeler.
14. We get along so great due to both of us being HUGE social butterflies.
15. I love that he is as attached to me as I am to him!
Without him by my side is unthinkable. I don’t know where I would without him in my life. Cajun Wyatt my heart and soul forever and always!
- A Letter to My Dog ›
- 9 Things I Wish My Dog Knew ›
- I Bought My Dog Instead Of Adopting, Sorry Not Sorry ›
- Letter to my dog ›
- I Wasn't A 'Dog Person'... Until I Met My Dog ›
- If Only my Dog Could Talk ›
- An Open Letter To My Dog, My Companion ›
- My Dog Swimmer ›
- So What If I Miss My Dogs More Than My Parents? ›
- Yes, My Dog Is My Family So Get Over It ›