My Best Friends As Told By Iconic Dynmaic Duos

My friends are the BEST Freinds

146
medzpro.com

You may or may not know, I believe in fairy tales and I dream about prince charming through most of the day. The fantasy is always a nice one because dreams come true. However, prince charming might be one of the best dreams, but my girls are the ones who talk some sense into me. They have my back and I have theirs. They are the best to my friend. They are the reason why I stay sane. They are the inspiration behind this article.

Each one of my friends makes up a dynamic duo. All of my friends love Disney movies and they allow me to sing along to Frozen. Yes, Anna is my favorite Disney princess and Frozen is my favorite Disney movie. They allow me to fangirl over Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes. My girls are my therapist(s), my professional cooks and adventurous pals. There is a reason why we are the next Taylor Swift squad.

The Rapunzel to my Anna or the Rory to my Lane (Disney, Gilmore Girls).

I am starting off with my best friend since the second grade, Molly. We have seen each other at our best and our worst selves. We go eat desert at fancy restaurants and fangirl over Sam Hunt and Shawn Mendes. Molly is the friend who is always there to listen.

The Lorde to my Taylor or the Serena to my Blair (Celeb Duo, Gossip Girl).

My best friend since senior year of high school, Ryann. We are truly crazy and wild together. We try to be social when seeing people who we graduated with, but we spaz out and laugh uncontrollably. I can always count on Ryann to cheer me up or for a shopping spree!

The Karlie Kloss to my Taylor Swift (Celeb Duo).

Elena is one of my best friends since high school and she is pure sunshine. We always have meaningful conservations and we both understand the value of hard work and staying positive. Elena is an resilient person, who always tries to make things better for others.

The Phoebe and Rachel to my Monica (Friends).

Karyn was one of my first friends at the wonderful university called, UNA. Karyn is always happy and dependable. Which would make her the perfect Phoebe. Kayla is also one of my very good friends, Kayla is down to earth and always supportive. She is Rachel. They both allow me to freak out over the smallest stuff and they accept me and my OCD ways. The three of us make up a terrific trio!

The Meredith to my Lexie (Greys Anatomy).

Lyndsey and I are completely opposite. I am the bubbly naïve one and Lyndsey is the wise owl. I can always ask Lyndsey for boy solutions and Lyndsey will save you from a disaster date. Lyndsey might be honest, but she is a friend who you could count on to bring the ice cream and Kleenex after a break up.

The Meredith to my Olivia (Cat Duo).

Gracie and I first met and freaked out over Taylor Swift's cat keds. Taylor Swift, Italian food and New York make up our friendship. Gracie would always go to Zumba or Dance Fit with me and I could always count on her to accompany me at Starbucks.

From Your Site Articles