A Thank You Note To My Math Teachers

A Thank You Note To My Math Teachers

Thank you for everything that you do.

70635
A Thank You Note To My Math Teachers

Thank you.

Thank you for always believing I could figure out whatever equation or formula I could put my mind to, even though I never thought I could and usually didn't. I always tried my hardest and did the best I could, but I always struggled, despite being in the honors courses. But thank you for giving me the motivation to always try my best and believe in myself.

Thank you for always trying to teach me new and confusing ideas. Math is a tough subject, and I know only a few students enjoy it. There are so many formulas, and it seems like the numbers just never end. There are so many ways to figure out the answer to so many problems. So, thank you for letting me use that in life; the idea that there is more than one way to solve a problem.

Thank you for your help. I know a lot of people think it is just your job to help, but I can tell that you actually care about the students and whether they understand what you are teaching. I know that many of us had trouble understanding, but you never gave up on trying to teach us and making sure that we got it. I struggled in your class, but I was too stubborn to admit it. Thank you for seeing that I was having difficulty in your class and helping me, even when I didn't ask. Thank you for showing me that it is okay to ask for help if it is needed. After all, a person can't do everything alone.

Thank you for giving me the perseverance to never give up on my studies, no matter how difficult they were. Math was my weakest point in school, and you made me never give up no matter how difficult it got. I think that comes with being a math teacher; you know how difficult the subject is, so you have to make the students not just want to quit. You gave me the ability to believe that if I kept trying, I would eventually succeed. Since you kept trying to teach, I kept trying to learn. Now I realize we were both successful in our academic adventure. Thank you for showing me that it is never acceptable to give up without giving your all first.

Thank you for everything that you have done. You have helped me so much, morally and academically. You have taught me so much that I can use in life. No, I can not use y=mx+b in my life, but I can use the life lessons you taught me. You have taught me to never give up. You taught me that there is more than one way to solve everything; it just depends on perspective. You taught me that it is okay to ask for help, even if it is scary to think that I need help. You taught me to always believe in myself, even when everything looks bleak. So thank you. Thank you for everything.