25 Movies That Never Get Old

Some movies, stories and the characters in them resonate with us forever. Here is the list of twenty-five movies that touch my heart and that I never get tired of watching!

Ridiculous 6 (2015)

One of my all time favorite movies to watch every week!

Harry Potter Series

Who doesn't want to watch HP everyday!

The Hunger Game Trilogy 

My favorite movies in the entire world!

Jurassic Park/ World 

Who doesn't love dinosaurs!

The Breakfast Club (1985)

One of the best teen movies created! Bringing five strangers, all from different backgrounds together.

The Mummy/ Mummy Returns

Some of my favorite movies!

The Emperors New Groove (2000)

Llamas have never been cooler!

Clue (1985)

Everyone loves a good mystery!

Grease (1978)

Classic teen romance musical!

Speed (1994)

Intense crime/ disaster movie that takes place on a fast speeding bus with a bomb on board!

Incredibles 2 (2018)

Honestly, it is really any Disney movie out there!

Dirty Dancing (1987)

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"

Shrek (2001)

No greater on screen friendship than Shrek and Donkey!

Star Wars Movies

Especially the last Jedi!

The Avengers (2012)

Assemble and watch every Marvel superhero film because they are absolutely incredible, just like the Hulk!

Clueless (1995)

"As if," you could pass up this movie!

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter is phenomenal!

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013)

A fantasy filled action movie with the best on screen brother and sister relationship to unfold!

Forest Gump (1994)

A classic that every generation loves!

Fast & Furious Movie Series

Paul Walker will always hold a spot in my heart!

Back to the Future Trilogy 

Marty and Doc are the dynamic duo of the eighties!

National Treasure Movies

Most people can't stand Nicholas Gage, but I absolutely love him in these movies!

The Lion King (1994)

Hakuna Matata!

The Phantom of the Opera (2004)

I just love musicals so much!

Hairspray (2007)

A movie bringing individuals together regardless of race, age, gender or their physical appearance and what society deems "beautiful" or not.

Although this is my list of the movies I never get tired of, I know some of these might be on your own list as well! No matter if the movie was made in the eighties or 2000s, some stay with us forever!