10 Christmas Movies That Never Get Old

10 Christmas Movies That Never Get Old

These will get you in the Christmas spirit!
77

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to turn on reruns of Christmas movies (shout of to ABC's 25 Days of Christmas) and decorate the house, drink hot chocolate, and enjoy the holiday season! Here are some Christmas movies that never get old to me!

1. "Elf"

This isn't just one of my favorite Christmas movies, it's one of my all-time favorite movies! I know every line by heart, yet I laugh every time I watch it. "Elf" is truly a masterpiece.

2. "The Grinch"

A Christmas classic that combines humor with sentimentality. Who could ever not love "The Grinch"?

3. "The Polar Express"

There's nothing like "The Polar Express" to get you into the Christmas spirit and rekindle that Christmas magic we sometimes feel is missing!

4. "A Christmas Story"

"A Christmas Story" was one of the first Christmas movies I ever watched, and it will always be one of my favorite. Every scene of this movie will keep you laughing and make you love Christmas time that much more.

5. "Home Alone"

Talk about a movie to empower kids while making you laugh all at the same time. What's not to love about a kid fighting off some bad guys using a bunch of pranks and booby traps?

6. "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

Charlie Brown brings back so many childhood Christmas memories, and that's what I love about it. Watching this movie makes me nostalgic and reminds me why I love Christmas time.

7. "Love Actually"

Ok, I'm sorry, who doesn't love a good Christmas romance? No one. That's what I thought.

8. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Who knew skeletons at Christmas time would make for such a great story? Disney did, that's who.

9. "Frosty the Snowman"

There is absolutely nothing like a signing and dancing snowman that could make Christmas more fun.

10. "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"

There's no better movie than Rudolph to depict the magic of Christmas and remind us what the holiday season is all about: love and generosity.