30 More Questions To Ask Your Tinder Bae

30 More Questions To Ask Your Tinder Bae If You're Trying To Figure Out If They're A Serial Killer

Would you rather have a cat with a human face or a dog with human hands?

554

Since we're all social distancing, asking your dating app matches questions to get to know them — and potentially find love — is a great way to pass the time. So, in case you've already gone through my last list of 30 questions to ask your Tinder match (if not, what are you waiting for?!), here are 30 more questions to ask your Bumble bae if you want to find out whether they're a serial killer before you meet them post-quarantine:

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

What's currently in your refrigerator? 

Are hotdogs a sandwich?

If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?

Could you survive in the wilderness for a month?

If you ruled your own country, who would get to write your national anthem?

What was the worst nickname you had as a kid?

Morning shower or night shower?

What villain do you really feel for?

What would be the funniest thing to fill a pinata with?

What are the things that you make you feel loved?

What is your dream job and why?

Would you have your little toe surgically removed for 1 million dollars?

How do you react when people sing "Happy birthday" to you in a restaurant?

Do you like Harry Styles?

Who do you think you might have been in a past life?

Do you think the Illuminati is real?

If you were going to start a YouTube channel, what would it be about?

Are there any causes you are really passionate about?

What is your ideal Sunday morning?

If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?

What were you really into when you were a kid?

What is a controversial opinion you have?

How often do you stay up past 3 a.m.?

How often do you binge-watch shows?

What book has influenced you the most?

How do you feel if you accidentally leave your phone at home?

What is the most comfortable piece of clothing you own?

If your mind were an island, what would it look like?

Follow Swoon on Instagram.