1. What is my favorite color?
2. What is my favorite animal?
Elephants, turtles, or your dog Jasmine
3. What is my favorite kind of ice cream?
4. How do I order my burger? Brownie points if you say my favorite place to get one.
Cheeseburger with ketchup and pickles. I don't know, Freddy's?
5. What is your favorite memory of me?
Almost being mauled in a tent by an elk we thought was a bear at Yellowstone
6. How many pets do I have and what are their names?
Mom side: Ozzie, Max, Jack, Luna, Midnight, Tiger (four dogs, two cats)
Dad side: Ollie and Rusty (two dogs)
Personal: Jasmine and Sammy (dog and cat)
So I guess 10 excluding the goats
7. What is something I say a lot that annoys you?
"We need to save money and not eat out"
8. Would I choose cheesy eggs or chocolate chip pancakes?
Cheesy eggs because you aren't a fan of pancakes. Maybe chocolate chip waffles would be a different story
9. Do I prefer my coffee hot or iced?
10. What is my favorite snack?
Right now I'd say the pink lady apples you're always munching on, but refrigerated Reese's is another good guess
11. Do I prefer my ice cream in a cup or cone?
Cup because cOnEs aRE mEsSy
12. If I could have one game for the rest of my life, what would it be?
Probably the Switch so you could play it, especially "Animal Crossing" and "Mario Party"
13. What is my favorite candy?
14. Where did we take our first picture?
Fearfest in Columbia
15. What is the best gift I have ever given you?
The Switch is a good one for all the entertainment it's brought the both of us, but also all the memories you've kept a record of with the yearly scrapbooks
16. What's the strangest gift I've ever given to you?
Not really strange but the first Christmas gift you gave me was a box of all banana Laffy Taffy and a pair of banana print boxers
17. What is one thing you wish I was better at?
18. How have I changed since we started dating?
You've matured a ton, are laser-focused on your goals, but have always remained the sweetest and most caring person I know
19. What makes me different from you?
You're a lot more hyper, go to bed and wake up early, and are the world's biggest picky eater
20. What is my favorite season and why?
Summer because of swimming or fall because of Halloween stuff, the changing leaves, and your birthday
21. Do I like to dress up for Halloween?
22. Do I know how to do my own laundry?
23. What is my shoe size?
7 or 7.5, something like that
24. Do I curse a lot?
Occasionally, but mostly when you get competitive
25. Do I have a favorite number?
26. Have I ever gotten a ticket for driving?
Just a couple.
27. Do I get up before my alarm when it rings in the morning, do I get up right as the alarm goes off, or do I let the alarm ring a few times before getting up?
Apparently let it ring because I always end up turning them off before going back to sleep
28. How much do you love me?
I don't think it's possible to describe it. More than I love myself and more than there are stars in the sky.
He only missed one out of all 28 questions... the question about my favorite kind of ice cream, tsk tsk. When I mentioned that to him, his response was, "You like a ton of flavors," which in his defense, yes.
He knows me better than I know myself and that's something I value about him so much. He knows the smallest things and remembers them all. Everybody needs a boyfriend like Garrison. 10/10 recommend.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.