14 Cheap Valentine's Day Gifts If You Haven't Been Dating Long

14 Valentine's Day Gifts For Your S.O. If You Haven't Been Dating Very Long

For the love of God, no more flowers.

806

New relationships can be difficult to read once Valentine's Day rolls around. You haven't been together so long that you feel it's okay to splurge and spend $100+, but you also have spent a length of time together that warrants something sentimental and sweet. Instead of rushing to the florist or to the nearest Russell Stover, challenge yourself to think out the box this time around.

Here are a few cheap Valentine's Day gift ideas if you haven't been dating very long:

1. Make their day a lot sweeter with Popbar's hot chocolate on a stick!

Perfectly portable and irresistibly delicious, Popbar's hot chocolate sticks are the ideal gift for your sweets-craving sweetie. Not only do they taste divine, but they also start melting as soon as they are heated, giving your partner a mug of rich hot chocolate in mere minutes! And as nice as it would be to cuddle up together for this yummy treat, let's be honest— they probably won't want to share.

2. Keep him cozy with a pair of IZOD slippers!

Guys seldom like to admit when they're cold, so eliminate the problem for your man altogether with a pair of IZOD-brand slippers. The memory foam inserts ensure maximum comfort and the durable rubber bottoms make it so he can rock these cozy clogs outdoors as well. And if that isn't enough to sell you on these, the slippers even arrive fully boxed up and ready to exchange!

3. Ensure she's always on fleek with the ESARORA makeup brush cleaner!

Your lady will definitely LOVE to know that you're thinking about her skin health. Made from silica gel, these cleaning mats are non-toxic, odorless, and durable enough for her to deeply clean her beauty brushes. She can secure them to the wall for hands-free use with the back suckers, or she can fold them easily for storage in a drawer or cabinet. Sometimes, the best gifts aren't necessarily the prettiest, but the most functional.

4. Boost their spirits (and their energy) with their very own cold brew maker!

Your caffeine-addicted love will thank you endlessly for fueling their mornings, afternoons, and evenings with some tasty homemade cold brew. While heated brewing processes release coffee's natural oils and acids and yield a bitter taste, cold brewing does not, keeping your concentrate mellow and smooth (and preferable to a lot of people). The pitcher above also comes with a built-in infuser that can be filled with ANY flavor of ground coffee. Honestly, what's not to love?

5. Make sure your man is organized with this leather toiletry kit!

(Note: this kit is made from genuine buffalo leather, but there are definitely faux alternatives you can buy instead) Tired of watching your new man struggle to keep all of his belongings together? Done with him forgetting all of his toiletries when he stays over? Allow him to organize in style with this gorgeous leather toiletry kit, because there is nothing sexier than your boyfriend NOT leaving his toothbrush at home and asking to use yours.

6. Spice up your sex life with a game of kinky truth or dare!

Show your new beau that you're serious about your sex life with a raunchy set of truth-or-dare questions. Surprise them after a romantic dinner with this desirous deck and kickstart a night filled with passion and plenty of laughter. While your relationship is still in its honeymoon phase, take advantage of this coming V-Day and really show your partner just how loving you can be.

7. Keep her toes warm with famous painting socks!

Whether she's an art connoisseur or a sock enthusiast, she'll love wearing these novelty crew socks with any OOTD. There are ten sets to choose from, each featuring prints inspired by Van Gogh, Munch, DaVinci, and other famous artists!

8. Get your boo a board game customized with their favorite TV show!

Make your first game night even more memorable with a personalized ode to your significant other's favorite TV show! If you're going to argue over Monopoly for a few hours, it may as well center around your go-to for Netflix and chill. "Bob's Burgers," "Game of Thrones," and "SpongeBob Squarepants" are just a few editions of popular board games that you can find for sale online!

9. Make their coffee table picture-perfect with custom Polaroid coasters!

Showcase some of your favorite moments together with these adorable photo-holding coasters! Not only are these great conversation pieces, but they will also look adorable should you ever use them in a home together ;)

10. Help your baby see the stars with this heat-activated constellation mug!

Any astronomy buff or astrology lover will appreciate their morning coffee even more if it comes with a view of the stars above. The drawings are revealed once a hot beverage is poured into it— just add coffee to bring out a beautiful galaxy of illustrated constellations.

11. Cook up some love for your sweetie with a waffle stick maker!

Share your love of breakfast food with your sweetheart by giving them a waffle stick maker of their very own! Bonus points if you get them a side of decadent melted chocolate, jam, or syrup for them to dip their waffles into.

12. Treat your lovely bookworm to a personal library kit!

Your bookish boo is the universal lender in their friend group, so it's only fair that they get a chance to be the librarian they've always dreamt of being. With this personal library kit, your S.O. will never complain about another lost novel again!

13. Give your beer junkie a place to display their collection of bottle caps!

Help your beer lover display the best of their craft experiences with a wooden wall piece shaped like their home state!

14. Dazzle her with a super-cute ring holder!

Your darling will love to showcase her jewelry in this dainty elephant ring holder. While it may be too soon to give her a necklace or a bracelet, it's never too soon to PLAN for those future presents… ;)

Move over, flower bouquets and heart-shaped boxes of chocolate— there are countless other options for creative gifts that your Valentine would be much luckier to get!